Ihit and Admins read this. (Important)

Dear admins

You are working so hard on developing the game and make it better and better to everyone. The last update (making gold from arena with hop) is not a good decision even the item (gift of the elder dragons) is not working well because of "those people who make the fight very long about 20-30 minutes. Those people are #Vedmak1984 and #Betepah. They just join with a mount and make each arena fight about 30 minutes:

http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=59393fc4-92e8-0401-817b-3c70638c34d5#

They have been doing it for a week and the admins instead of finding a solution, they delete our posts. We got tired of these pleole who are degrading the game by bad actions.

Best
Comments
Removed by user
The following fight

http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=59394475-934f-0401-ca44-bc4cd2779f01
You can always do HoP on mobs.
You don't have to tire yourself and comment on my post

_Mindless_Prodigy_,
I love how the kettle is calling the hoe black and demanding ihit to act on this matter. ALL you deployables are destroying the game by stalking and sheer jealousy preventing people from advancing in the game to the point of them returning the favor or their heart quitting on them. Many examples like stalking someone's HoP or having 69 million adamine or without having the 37K jewel rep and still attacking the mine for the sak of preventing whatever they think they are preventing. The 1% refuse to play this childish games and use DE as a learning tool and simulation for RL like that Michigan scrub QB and advent video game junkie use Madden Live to become GOAT by marrying GOAT.
Its post about RF and Ins1gnia, they stall my hop(2 fights with red bag), so i do same. I always answer shit on shit, so u all be got what want. Even Midness know it^^
_Mindless_Prodigy_You can always do HoP on mobs.
good say^^
And its very strange what post it by you, because i stall only ppl, who stall me, so do hop in other time with them or how sad midness do mobs hop.
I can post same topic, but no matter do it, ppl can play how want with bad moves or without, its they choose. I play for fun, so can play or good or with litle shit^^
vedmak1984,
Nice try but you are a liar. I have baned you in the past yes, same as you have baned me. But recently I baned you and so you stalled my hop. So in response I baned you then you freaked out and screamed at the whole game saying you were going to stop everyone's hop. So all that happened was that people responded to what you do in the same way.

As always you want everything your own way. You take all 9th clan rewards for yourself. You greed and think everyone should feed you.

Tell me when I am wrong.

RF
RF-18, You also baned me and few others that had nothing to do with this. soo.... does that make you a ass too? lol
RF-18, RF-18vedmak1984,
Nice try but you are a liar. I have baned you in the past yes, same as you have baned me. But recently I baned you and so you stalled my hop. So in response I baned you then you freaked out and screamed at the whole game saying you were going to stop everyone's hop. So all that happened was that people responded to what you do in the same way.

As always you want everything your own way. You take all 9th clan rewards for yourself. You greed and think everyone should feed you.

Tell me when I am wrong.

RF

LOL liar???maybe u?, u can be man even here? Yes i bane u(why u not answer with bane, but no u better start stall my hop, why cant answer with this for u than^^)
All Rewards?, got half points of all clan points almost each week, and usually got 1 cascet bc.....others rewards u can ask briscit who got( even not bc shpere not mine). Sometimes i take pots more than others, but think can do that? and no 1 in clan not sad me what i do any wrong....because all understand if not me, no rewards for all.

So liar face go away with yuors shit
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=593eea8d-ec56-0401-44aa-0eb124b946cf
yes i stall him, but what doing kafou??? its with rules---loses without dmg for win rf?
Removed by user
Storm Kat,
http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/12666.html

And where are the 101 Mindless alts today??????? I hope they didn't all get shackled.
vedmak1984,
Do you think you are being smart by stalling people and just generally trying to be annoying? I thought you were a smarter player than that and that only makes you the same as mindless....so if you are better than that troll (who has no time and doesn't do anything...other than run his 101 alts) then be better and stop being negative. It seems to be a russian theme at the moment with you and bete both pulling same nonsense. But if anyone does it to either of you then you both freak out lol.
Your such a cutie pie!!!

http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=593f0b5c-f814-0401-e587-80e1921e4776

http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=593f0b5c-f814-0401-e587-80e1921e4776

No talk all what u not stall my hop^^ и freak тут только ты!

Let's not swear here even if it's in another language.
So you admit that you stall others HOP and ruin a game side of the game which designed by ihit to all the people here for fun. You should be punished for such a cyper crime. You think this game belongs to you only. I can give an example that you act by your own badly, you started to stall our HOP because you hate to lose in a fight. Another example, you stall people who are close to you in confrontation points because you want everything for yourself. Let me tell you something, if I be like you (childish), I can just concentrate on BCing you every moment, hexing you and even banning you in your arena. However, we are good people and nice to people (we don't stall others HOP ).. So, you can choose either to be a good person or not and if not, get what you deserve!

vedmak1984,
Oh no stalling hops, poor things! Well a few black curses can ruin your game for 24hrs so I do not know what's worse... Back to you whiners
How its hard, not me started stall hop, not me started bane in aoh fights, for who u talk it all? I have many friends and in elitist, and never want do any bad for them, because they really nice ppl. Cant say same for u and rf+ ings. Yuo all want only win, and bc all ppl when want, but now u have ass who can beat yuors asses, and its make u angry, , but i wont play for yuors rules!!!

And with rf i try be more nice one moment, uningnored him, even talk sometimes (but i all remeber how he bc me each day in small lvls, because i always help clan plant mines in islands and join fights against elitist), but than he again join my hop and bane me, i cant ingored it, i will always answer^^

Now I am no week, even for u with full anticlass magik and neph and especially for him, so u all so much angry about it, but i cant help with it anyway
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.