Comments
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=593eea8d-ec56-0401-44aa-0eb124b946cf
Dont keep links where Vedmak kick my ass, sorry

Seriously....you just had people supporting you against the personal attack (even people from 9th).....now you turn around and write a post attacking an entire clan.

Kindly get over it and move on. Stop creating negativity.

PS: Reminder......it was you that stalled my hop on purpose a week ago. You had a choice - you decided to keep me there for 17 minutes by drawing out on all my turns even though I am not part of the little itty bitty pissing contests. So lets not all casts stones as the saying goes.

Remember one will reap what they sow. So lets all sow some chocolate and coffee and have fun playing the game.
all players in all clans have stalled me over the years, but i dont CRY about it, man up and move on , its like a `stuck record`
This is a game with offense and defense. If you can not ADJUST to what the defense is throwing at you, then I recommend u play golf or farmville where their is no defense. Too boot, stalling and Bcrushing is NOT against the rules. Love how people can dish it out but so weak in character that they cry when someone dish cause they can not take it in.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah and kafftou throwing fights I see
Zippy, might want to check what 9th do re passing personal info mate xD
Removed by moderator
Removed by moderator
So kid wakes up one morning after a crazy night on the town. All he can remember was a golden toilet. Now this bothered him to no end so he started tracing his night back to the house where he could remember this amazing golden toilet. He knocked on the door and a guy looking pretty disheveled too. The kid asked "do you have a golden toilet?" The guy paused for a a second turned around and yelled " HEY JIMMY, I KNOW WHO TOOK A CRAP IN YOUR TUBA"
Reaghnf, now that's funny!!
Nurse Ratched

Seriously....you just had people supporting you against the personal attack (even people from 9th).....now you turn around and write a post attacking an entire clan.

Kindly get over it and move on. Stop creating negativity.

Totally agreed. Either the author has been dusted with toxic (negativity) or is seeking for attention.
Whatever: I'm sure he's a nice person and could do better than that!
RF-18, u already know my answer DILLIGAF
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.