Spark of dreams - Skinflint Bron

We need these sparks offered by AH AKA Skinflint Bron. Just browse through AH, rarely any on there and if there are some on AH, they are set at ridiculous prices.
Comments
your the right age to farm them, get to work
If level 45-59 would farm them and then sell extras, that would be great. Kariols, on the islands, Go Forth and Kill them!
Also can still farm them at level 60 while drop rate not as good it is still worthwhile if like me you are still desperate for them ( still need about 3.2Ks worth) and will let you know if level 61 is still worthwhile as will be going up a bracket in the next week or so and will test it out as soon as an opportunity presents itself.

Also found 37K Hunter mobs level 45 to 55 that I currently trap and kill drop the odd spark or three ( even 150 a couple of times) but not much use if you are not a hunter but I suppose you could hit those mobs if you dont mind the extra experience as you will probably have to kill a lot.
Nevertheless, I still think they should be purchasable... All other sparks (except for inceptions) can be bought, why not these then?
infinity also not buyable
i would totally buy lots from bron if he had them
PM me, or the other me. ;)
Ihit?
Even though im 'in that bracket' i still dont get them to drop to often... Though i do still manage to get incept drops, i believe it would been a good idea to make all sparks avalible to purchase... It would iust be nicer and would also really help out the smallers/top bracket people
After some discussion(-s) I've forwarded your request and we'll see if it can be added. However no promises as usual.
Peryite,
If you hit Kariols on the islands, you will get 1 every fight, even up to 150.
Ihit,
Thanks.
Storm KatPeryite,
If you hit Kariols on the islands, you will get 1 every fight, even up to 150.

its 3 minimum.
Ihit,
Another suggestion would be to have Kariols of all Levels drop ALL sparks. The option to farm sparks, even inceptions, on mobs would be amazing!!! :)
Storm Kat,

Not going to happen. As far as Dream Sparks they will most likely show up at Bron's auctions in one of next updates.
Ihit,
was worth a try. Thanks for the info
Ihit and DE plan is make it as easy as possible to be at lvl 70 so they can open up the floodgate levels. That is why dreams can be purchase from Bron and inception can not be purchase due to the fact ihit do not want alts to be played. News flash ihit, the rules you have created has cause players to make their own sets of rules. Create a bunch of small toons for the sole purpose of farming sparks of inception. The results of the players rules has devastating effects on the game. First no one is in battlegrounds due to the fact they are playing their lower toons for inception. Second it has cause bottlenecking which cause server to overload and have maps screen log outs among other things. P

Well there's two minutes I'll never get back
Storm,
You pay me the 90s to mount, and 2g to buff to farm them and i will.. Till then ill stick to fights here on land. :P oh, and that doesnt cover any money for people who will attack me. So unless you wanna sit and play bodygaurd for your sparks, im not going out to sea. Ty though for letting me know which mob to kill should i need to.
THANK YOU!!!!!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.