Suggestions for Women only gear

Ok so if we females in game have to wear lingerie , I suggest we have gear just for women
That has lingerie damage
The Corset of Twotattas = does extra distraction damage
Stilettos of Ironcalf = adds +2 stamina
The Crystalthong = does binding damage -2 to strength men only
Leggings of PMS = does extra damage ....period

what say you Ladies?
seems fair
lol
Comments
So agree! Specially those leggings
lol...I am for it !
and it should be pink gear ....or red
hehehehehehehe
PeryiteSo agree! Specially those leggings

YES...especially the leggings
omg lol
forgot the eye patch! we've been asking for that forever! ">
Storm Kat forgot the eye patch! we've been asking for that forever! ">
"> Could a small enough thong substitute as an eye patch? ">
Trongster,

A thong ? We already have you, Thongster.

Trongster,
If it's pink, then yes! ">(icegirl)
Storm Kat,

not pink plzzzz! but silky would work
Truffles,
Make it lace so we can still see? ">
Love it! And we should be able to make our gear different colours 'cause a girl gets tired of wearing green all the time.
SyanLove it! And we should be able to make our gear different colours 'cause a girl gets tired of wearing green all the time.

Syan...I agree ! Girls got to have a wardrobe of armour lol
Can the men have there own gear to? Chest of rock hard abs +6 defence. Leggings of the iron rod +2 length and damage. Boots of big footed giant +3 legth and +1 smell. Gloves of the furious beater +10 endurence and +6 stamina. Pauldrons of tireless thruster +2 speed and stamina. and Helm of the shaved warrior +20 smoothness +10 clean +15 good looks
PeryiteSo agree! Specially those leggings

yes im with u
i agree with this 100% but maby we need more sexi for the wemon
I do not know about extra effects part of this argument because it may also make the game gender base, therefore some people who want male characters may choose female because of the slight benefit, although I do agree with the name changing part, just sounds weird that a women would wear "barbarian leggings" and so fourth. But including this new mechanic in the game would be a big downfall because there will now be 2 different gears for male and female, the auction house does not contain many items and including this will make it even worse. Well at least that is my opinion.
there is no BP big enough for the normal quantity of female accoutrements (santa)
yeah. and critical days once a month for 7 days. these days in arena and bridges to keep out. on the ship the woman's bad luck. to ban women naval battles.
Paistes of Teleportation - allows to leave combat before death
Corset of twotattas lol! I maintain that the reason all the women on the map walk that way because of those thongs they wear. Must be why they all look so pissed off. Chafing. I sure hope it's not armour, only butthole is safe haha! But not from self inflicted wedgies. The guys look protected, but women only are if someone tries to hit them on the boob or some of the lower tackle, but let's not take an arrow to the buttcheek lmao!
Pastie covers for extra protection
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.