Server Maintenance started early?

Can't log in, says undergoing maintenance..... thought we had a few hours left. Anyone else having problems?
Comments
yup, smack in the middle of war of course.
kingmp,
Hope you did enough damage already to avoid a ban ">
Yeah a tad pissed...
doubt it, and i was mid fight so obviously there will be damage to gear, and obviously i had buffs and mounts etc.
Typical, I even read the message several times to check war would be ok.
Yeah had two hours till maintenance so I started HoPs with my medallion... so there goes hops, medallion, buffs and a mount for no reason and plus i died to a rachni since I was midfight... thats a bunch of gear damage. 2-3 on each piece at least (my helm was at 1 )
im out of war too
23:22 Truffles: 23:20 Heaven's Voice: Attention, players! The game won’t be available due to scheduled maintenance works on October 6th, 23:30 - 4:00 Server Time (approximately).
23:22 zulkir: 22:39 Heaven's Voice: Attention, players! The game won’t be available due to scheduled maintenance works on October 7th, 1:00 - 6:00 Server Time (approximately).
Really? 2 different times posted, and the earlier one only just came up!
Sigh, that really sucks.
admins don't know how to run a server. rookies
Hahaha so they changed it after it started... Brilliant DE.
ErInZcHaOs,
Good news - your helm didn't break and it's only a blue curse with 6 hours on it, might be over by the time server back up

kingmp,
I'm surprised server didn't go down as soon as war started, That was my prediction when warning people to complete dailies before it was too late.
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="f"]Storm Kat:[/QNAMEF]ErInZcHaOs,
Good news - your helm didn't break and it's only a blue curse with 6 hours on it, might be over by the time server back up

Good to know... but still sucks I couldnt make 20g off of only 25% of the exp it normally takes... Not to mention I actually lost gold cause of it.
Ugh, just got kicked out of ghost fight, hope my gear won't break.
(approximately). LOL
Should read Server Maintenance begins 0600ish (+or- 12hrs)
23:20 Heaven's Voice: Attention, players! The game won’t be available due to scheduled maintenance works on WHEN EVER WE CHOSE as we stated (approximately).
during regular sheduled clan wars... nothign to say about

what i really wanna know what happens to the ongoing war and will we get our rewards?
Clara Korn,
best do
Same here, started hop, and full medallion when I heard about the first announcement. Then they change times in the middle... Complete bs.">">
On the bright side, at least we weren't left looking 'online' this time. Looks like almost all have been kicked. 1 Elitists and 2 Fallen left, no other wars ongoing. I hope the rewards are handed out, some compensation (I know, I'm dreaming), and No Ban!
Storm Kat,
fallen wont get ban the smalls left online fought hard and alot
big up to you guys for sticking it out
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.