Upper bracket DOT player rules

Oh hey, Sadar! (Can I call you Sadar?) So the kids of Aer and in Ninth have been talking. Can we talk? Here's the thing, we’ve all decided the heck with the player rules. No more. We’re going ballsz out Russian rules. That means use what you got. Want to mount? Awesome! Want to buff up like a buffo frog? GO FOR IT!!! Want to curse black? Sure, why not! We all know this server is going downhill so let's have fun and use the stuffs we all worked so hard to get. (Seriously though, What will you do when it's all Sadar and no Vaalor? Us Aer kids know the result. Server diiiissssooollllvvveeee! ) . Soooo, bring your A game!!!! ">">

PS I loooooovvvveeee yyyooouuuuu!!!! ( You know who you are "> )
PSS TLDR Read above. Seriously it's short.
Comments
wish all brackets would start considering this
Here is the thing
First of all its not Russian rules.
Second you are not a kid(may act like one but you are not )

As far as I know....in dot used it was someone who come to every dot (she stop since she maxed her valor) who moaning and crying and moaning and crying if she see someone come mounted or arrow or dot spell ......whine that she and her beloved valerian will not coming to dot or do seabattle (like ever happen)

I hear sadar told vaalorian to take of mount....oh they won't no problem we will mount too....

I agreed we should be able to use all resources and buff we were hard to get.

For those who call people who are stronger or using better buffs,mount,gear etc...a casher and start to be mouthy about casher...please considering the game is free but it need money to keep it running.why don't stop whining and enjoy the game.

Black curse? Sure....there is thing call sphere of immunity..use them .you don't use them it's your choice.

PS just my thought not clan in case those who love drama want to start something
Also

I agreed no mount no curse us cheaper to pay lol

Where is edit button on iPad **play**
some sadars ACTUALLY told some vaalorians TO MOUNT, get yer facts right. and then I got told off for telling them not to lol
Zippy,
I know right? Lol
Use all the buffs and summons you want, expect that will make it more interesting for the likes of pandor, andrys, bubba etc who hardly ever fight. Of course this makes it more expensive for everyone who goes, or they might just not bother and go for the valor anyway, then you'll complain that they aren't buffing. Using all that stuff doesn't really change the results, just the cost.

A better solution would be to actually attend, if the strongest valors turned up and used some half decent tactics you would win quite a few fights. As for saying all the strongest leave and join sadar, does anyone look at the DoT results in the other brackets?

Could say the same for SBs, if 10 or more turned up, there would be 2 (or more) battles giving valor chances of winning some of them
I just wanted to add that we can't force people to play a way they don't want to play. Not saying that any of you are suggesting this, but just pointing out that 'playerrules' can be ignored, however this might cause some retaliation.
I think that having global player rules is a silly concept too. Everyone works like crazy for their mounts, skellies, etc., and then we don't use them to make things easier on the people who haven't worked so hard. I say get rid of all the player rules.

That said, if a few people are arena-ing together and want to cut back on buffs, save some gold...that seems totally cool to me. Healing what I curse is something that I always do and feel strongly about, but not something I lose any sleep over when other clans don't do in turn.

Just have fun with the people on here...there are a lot of great people to talk to, and getting caught up in a ton of rules and things just detracts from enjoying each of our bits of free time with those people.

-Lance-
Lance Corpus,
I like the sound of that. :) Playing for fun, and I can for sure see people wanting to cut back buffs-wise if they just want a fight so medallion will come. But, war-wise, bring on everything is kind of nice, mounts and all. And, your free time should be spent buying me shiny things, my chubbington von chubbles . I would now like .... a new shiny mount. "> 100 gold please.
Leane,
Stop chubbing around, everyone knows your a chubster and love to eat. Do you want a new mount cause you ate all your old ones? Only a chubster would do that.
This has been debated many times, you will spend a lot Brisket not sure it will translate into more wins though. I was not here for last dot but the ones I have been in, you guys mounting has not made a big difference. Im not sure who started this rule but the reps are not really close across the board and will probably lead to another issue but it seams one way or another someone will be unhappy on this game.
I don't know who created the player rules to begin with as when I got to this bracket I was informed that rules were in place. But for anyone to imply that it came from a member of vallor is rediculous. No one in vallor has enough pull or power to make these decisions and to think we could say it and all sadar would decide to follow is just crazy. I don't think it matters if we erase the rules sadar will still outnumber and win most of the fights as they have for the most part better reps. So whatever everyone decides to do is fine speaking for my clan we will still do our best to compete.
I may or may not have been intoxicated when I wrote this. ;) However, the sentiment still stands. It was sparked by the no mounting in initial fights then mounting for last fight. That's just silly.

Rajabi and Dill may be right and it's futile. My last three dots in the upper bracket have been a total disaster for Vaalor. There are simply not enough strong Vaalor in the top bracket.

Consider my post more of a courtesy explanation for why we're mounting etc. Who knows, it might lead to Vaalor winning 2% of the fights instead of the usual .00005%. At the very least it might make the game a bit more fun and I think we can all use some more of that.

As far as the Sadar vs Vaalor strength drain I'd say I have intimate knowledge of this. The sides were massively unbalanced at the end for Aer which ultimately led to the server being dissolved IMO. We lost everything and now I see the same thing happening here. Vortex doesn't go? Check. IW doesn't go? Check. SB hardly happens? Check. Events are sparsely attended? Check. Largest clans not being sufficiently challenged with bored players who are coming online less and less? I'm going to say check though that's an educated guess.

It's very apparent the solution for our current death spiral will not be coming from the developers. The solution will only come from us, the players.
With all the money I spend on buffs in order to remain competitive unmounted, I’m in total favor of mounting more often … ESPECIALLY through the whole duration of DOT. I think it’s incredibly silly to pay almost 2g to mount for the final battle … in the previous bracket we mounted for the whole thing and it was FUN!!!

So next DOT I’m coming in mounted … it’s not a slap to anyone’s face, it’s not being disrespectful. It’s all about using something I’ve busted my butt to achieve and getting the full value of it. Maybe it will give me a boost in terms of being more competitive, maybe not … but it sure will be fun checking out my hawt mount.

Let's have some fun! ">
I agree. Dot and TOH should both be bring it all. Yes, the level 70's have an advantage, most have their purple belts, and have way higher spells. But some have let their reps go. So, if I worked hard, and got my reps, I should be allowed to run it. Yes, the new achievements mean the top players are back in to get them completed. While we wait for them to finish, it still takes all players to make the game work. At some point, you reach the top, and then what? It really should be able helping lead your teams to victory, not letting them ride your coat tails to the finish line. I am all for personal growth. I have many friends on both sides that I love playing this game with. If it were not for friends, many of us would have left a long time ago.

We all have been at the bottom before. While it is not fun getting killed, none should take it personally. Even if I get killed, I say great fight. Nothing I do here is a personal attack on anyone as a person. Let's all remember, this is a game. Nothing more. ">">
AmherstI agree. Dot and TOH should both be bring it all. Y
From what I understood they said no mounts in ToH because it made it last almost 1 hour.
RubidoAmherstI agree. Dot and TOH should both be bring it all. Y
From what I understood they said no mounts in ToH because it made it last almost 1 hour.

I am all for a 1 hour battle. Again, we all work hard for our stuff. If my mount helps me even out the fight a bit, great. If others have a better mount, then it means I need to work harder.
Rubido,
Last toh I was in(Sunday) it last over an hour without mount
Scarlett.Rubido,
Last toh I was in(Sunday) it last over an hour without mount

Yikes I would be bored ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.