Mindless The Lover Boy.

There was once a small little noob named Alexander he was a lover at birth. He grew up to love but no ladies loved him back. Poor little Alexander would chase girls arounds the playground but the girls would never chase him back. If he touched them they would tell on him. He had such bad luck with women.

Soon Alexander got to high school and graduated but had no girlfriend...EVER. At last he turned to his last resort. He whipped out his Macbook from his hello kitty backpack and opened safari. Before he could think about it he had already signed up for Christian Mingle and Farmers Only. But there was one problem still....He needed a profile picture! as he was Photoshoping pictures of himself he found an advertisement for Dragon Eternity. His little mind pondered about the picture, it was a half nude lady with a dragon. With absolutely no thinking he clicked on it. he was asked to choose a faction, a gender, and a name. He chose, Vaalor, male, and Vaalor Wizard. While he was editing his profile on this he needed a signature. Now Alexander was like "OMG Prince NeverWearsAshirt Alexander would be perfect!! I bet that'd attract all the E-Girls!"

Now he progressed through the game and Fell in love with one chubster, she goes by the name of Leane but Leane loved another lance who goes by the name of Lance Corpus (great dude shoutout to lance). Alexander felt like he needed more muscle to attract women so he rerolled.

He chose sadar this time and went by _mindless_prodigy_ his thoughts at the time were "Ok if I play stupid like that Shade guy I'd be a chick magnet" (Shade being SHADE2149 one of the best players and a chick magnet, Shoutout to him) So in Alexander's or now refered to as "mindless" character he earned lots of prizes. But best of all he found the best women in the world to him. She ment everything to him. She went my the name of Storm Kat. His thoughts were "Hot biscuits shes got a nice bod, i oughta make her mine before someone steals er."

Unfortunately after months of telling people he was going to marry her and lying saying she said yes and he just need to buy the ring... She went to someone else (shoutout to eddieson), He was heartbroken but he settled for other women.

Tips to this unfortunate young man
1: Get a job.
2: Don't leave women waiting.
3: Get an IRL girlfriend. If shes the right one i know you will take her to marry you.

">
Comments
">
Dafuq is this I ain't a chubster.
Dude you're 12... 'nuff said
Lmao ">
You mentioned Leane, Kat, but what about Ellie? :D I married her like 4 times. And soon again ;P
OneLastChance,

And, I have a job, a gf, and you're a single dork. ;)
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
eh i dont think she wanted to bc mentioned along with you know who
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
"settled for other women"
OneLastChance_Mindless_Prodigy_,
eh i dont think she wanted to bc mentioned along with you know who

Wait who is you-know-who? Voldemort? I'm totes lost man!
_Mindless_Prodigy_You mentioned Leane, Kat, but what about Ellie? :D I married her like 4 times. And soon again ;P

Nuh uh, you had your chance, I ain't gonna be sloppy seconds to Kat, thanks :P
Miss you beesh ">
EllieJay,

We see bout that won't we now
_Mindless_Prodigy_EllieJay,

We see bout that won't we now

I already have a husband ">

Oh you're in a clan now (I'm very observant me). Welcome back properly ">
EllieJay,

And I didn't have my chance, I was away for a year. :P
EllieJay,

Fine then.
(wood)(wood)
Ill go find someone else.

baty,
_Mindless_Prodigy_EllieJay,

Fine then.
(wood)(wood)
Ill go find someone else.

baty,

He's mine too. I love him so much.
MikkiMaycc,

_Mindless_Prodigy_MikkiMaycc,

Haha. *dies laughing*.
EllieJay,

Don't laugh at my truthful situation with Mikki.
You no longer my beesh.
(wood)
*Frolics away with Mikki*
my story turned into a love reunion wow
OneLastChance,
Nope.
I just needed to inform the in-the-past Ellie she is no longer my beesh.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.