ALL cookies on hold for Dragonblade until further notice

It seems our fun loving frolicking dragonblade has overstepped her bounds and now needs to be cut off from any sugar supplies you all have been giving her.

"> I am guessing too much sugar has made her run rampant around DE.....it is time for some tough love for our little DB.

"> DB you will thank me later for this.....sugar is bad.
Comments
Can I have her cookies? ">
Nurse Ratched,
That's some Tough Love you're offering here.

Good Luck Dragonblade! If you can't find cookies, maybe bacon will do? ">
BubbagornCan I have her cookies? ">

"> i had made a fresh batch of white chocolate chip + macadamia nut cookies.......all for you since DB cut off
i cannot be held responsible for what i do during sugar detox">">
dragonbladei cannot be held responsible for what i do during sugar detox">">

dragonblade » Nurse Ratched: oh i shaved "cookies belong to draggy" into the pony

This is war now!!! ">
dragonblade,

stay away from my bacon and you wont get hurt...... badly
BUMP......for the culprit giving away bacon and coffee....then trading for cookies + brownies. Refer to the other forum post of DO NOT give list

(wtf) YOU know who you are.
i didnt get bacon or cookies
*gives bacon, cookies, sweets, coffee...* Now she's going to be wild!
bump....in case some may have missed this post....now it is back on top :)
for some odd reason this evening.....I feel that the ban should be reinstated.
here here! ">
I agree. She was nasty in arena and enjoyed kicking my butt. No more cookies !!
DB been misbehaving again. OK - who has been loading her up with sugar???? You will be found out eventually ">
this is a great post (black_beer)">
not everyone listens and im a good draggy"> not my fault you are lickable nursey"> btw -LICK nurse ratched- ">
What I read here ?
I must no longer steal secretly the cookies by DB ???? ...... YIPPIE YA YEAAAAAAAAAH

I have official permission to take it away from her?">

Sorry, DB .....">">">
(lick frm Lady to you)
[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="f"]Lady Davine:[/QNAMEF]

you know......its rather scary how many people know me thats not in my bracket............and i still get cookies you just dont know from who">
(wtf) i will find out.....and your entire supply will be CUT!!! No more crazy sugar rushes for you......granola bars and trailmix and not the kind with chocolate or sweets ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.