Confirm please? Clan wars the 15th?

According to mobile customers, it's being advertised as coming back the 15th, with a declare on the 13th. Can this be confirmed or denied by admin?
Comments
It is in the iPad update description and I posted a screenshot of it in my album if you want to look at it :)
15th is monday, but post says wednesdays and saturdays. I truly hope there are not wars on wednesdays because of hero boss & dot. would be great to know asap what day to play for.
I have declare war button in clan...does any other clans have it?
Bollas,
That's the old button, won't work. Sounds like there will be a new button to push on the 13th.
Storm Kat,
Yeah I know, just wondering if anyone else see's it
Bollas,
See it, and been clicking it every week since they took wars away ">
looks like that update is for terra server, as they have the update on events for it http://drako.ru/about/news_events/27903.html#cP=1
I am literally pretty much just waiting for wars to come back lol
Ihit hasn't been on recently......
no wars for us yet. I hope all runs smoothly on Terra and we get an update soon! *knock on wood*
Bollas,

In hiding As far as wars go - while they may not be activated today we'll look at player activity for better day instead of Wednesday. You should already know that for most events Tera has completely different schedule as an example - "Day Events" , "Duel" and others.
Well if we are already here for dot and hero event don't see why wars can't be the same day
Rubido,
from my previous post:

Hero Mobs start at 17:00. At 19:00, Duel of Truth starts..... and a bunch of us still locked in the boss fight. At 21:00 Wars would start and we'd have to pick between war or DoT boss. And at no time is there a break for prepping, unless time taken out of other events. That is 6 hours of play time, non stop, on a weekday, if you don't add the extra 2 hours that most of us Hop per day. Please reconsider the weekday timing.
edit - forgot to include Maze of Eternity, open 18:00-20:00. But that's an every day event, and will be over before wars start, still adds to an already busy day.
Storm Kat,
We had to do that previously on the old system, and I am not saying it is ideal, but it helps with having people already online.
Rubido,
With wars being just 2 hours long now, I can't imagine having everyone missing the first 30 mins + would work out. I would enjoy 2 wars a week, but would likely not click the war button on a Wednesday, instead we would be going to the boss fight. That will, of course, depend on how good the war rewards are, if they actually make up for the DoT quest and possible gear drops, but that means less people in the boss fights if they are at wars and less people at wars if they are in boss fights.

Don't get me wrong, if Wednesday is the best day, for whatever reason, then please do give us a button to try it. I look forward to hearing how things go on Terra. Anyone here on both servers and have any opinions to share?
Storm Kat,
I don't see any better possibility, maybe you can suggest one .
D3athKnight,
Tuesdays or Thursdays? When there's Not hero boss & DoT fights?
Storm Kat,
Today, Tuesday there was a bossfight...bossfights are every 2days so that'd eventually always be during a war...
D3athKnight,
Hero boss fight over hours before the wars would start.
Storm KatD3athKnight,
Hero boss fight over hours before the wars would start.

Hero boss has a time range there are boss fights that would be after the boss as well so i highly thing there will be some while wars as well
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.