Valor Please

Ihit, Please, give us valor for this:
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=554699b7-5217-0203-76b6-1859b5558819
We had no chance to win (probably no chance to win), but we fight so hard and try. Please reward us with more than just gear damage? ">">
Comments
as long as I can remember, you dont get valor for losing a bc fight. losing in arenas, yes. But not losing in mine fights or bc fights. And I've been around since before professions were established
and another.
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=55469e52-6ac6-0405-f589-79dc5d4c4d16
Novinha,
Doesn't look like defenders ever got valor in a direct BC fight. And, I believe that is the wrong way to do it. If game awarded us for defending, we'd see a lot more bc reps out there with a lot less complained about them when they happen. I understand the reduced valor to prevent farming off each other. But an unexpected attack on a clan mate, everyone should defend, and should be rewarded with valor for defending.

Please Ihit, Give us valor for these fight? ">">
Kat -

The description of BC spheres says:

"Players who dream about revenge against a rival or simply wish to ruin the day of their fellow citizens only need one thing - the Bonecrusher Sphere"

It seems to me that rewarding the loser with valor goes against the idea of getting revenge or ruining the day of the person you attack (assuming you attack and win). So, my guess is that not giving valor to the losers was a pretty conscious decision on the part of the devs.

-Lance-
Lance Corpus,
I know. But, I believe the game is missing a great opportunity to improve, and therefore increase, the BCs on this server. From my understanding of it, we are far more diplomat-oriented than the now dead AER server was. And I know, personally, that without the deals and diplomacy, I would have quit by now. I actually did quit on AER. I would like to think that people defending each other in Impossible to win fights, encourages more to get stronger, faster. But since we are so very disadvantaged (for now), I would like admin to consider stepping in and helping us grow. In the long run, a little valor from trying our best, will really help keep active people happy.
valor?

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=55491cc5-2baf-0103-ffd6-c24866e747f0
Im pretty sure the answer is gonna still be no, being as how they havent started giving it in the last 3yrs or so.....
Eh I still wouldn't fight for the valor. Rather see the 70 attacking me get less then me get more.
Reaghnf,
you said it
Reaghnf,themamma, All the level 70s on the other side were valor capped, nothing gained for them. Someone else did the healing, so no reps for them there either. Possibly, 1 got some BC rep for getting me with red, but the rest of clan is too little, I doubt they got reps for killing them. They did spend a bit on mounts and buffs and spheres to teach Little AS (who weren't even mounted) a lesson about Andry's "ownership" of all blue prospector mines.
Most important, I get to teach my clannies how to defend each other, Win or Lose. But, since I'm going to ask my clan to spend 50s per sphere, I will continue to ask admin to help work on making our efforts more rewarding. As it stands right now, Everything about bone crushing is in the attackers favor, and I would like to see that changed. ">
sometime you just ask to much, as it is most "victims" are lucky they get healed.. really shouldn't have to ya know, its just good manners and helps healers as well, but u cant take all the reason for working a rep out of the game. we teach with "bc parties" as well, but we dont go running to ihit every time we can'rt get something for ourselves when we lose, which is a lot when u think about the people we play with.
ask too much? for game to add valor for pvp fights?
For a bc yes.. it is what it is and it has been for years, they have enough on there plates trying to make the game better for ALL of us instead of trying get self serving changes done, cut them some slack and let them get on with what can help us all
Mamma, I completely disagree with you. One of the reasons the bcs are 'out of control' is because noone is motivated to fight back. Give us all a reason to fight back and perhaps you'll see more BIG fights out there (which does benefit both sides). It won't change who wins, I get that, but it'll change who shows up when needed.
meh getting big fights is easy, we just ask.. and die gracefully
lol this isnt even really out of control in the bc department its no worse then early in the game's life and may be less actually. and to be honest fighting back is not going to slow down the bcs its going to increase them with the heavy hitters because they will get more for them if everyone starts fighting back. not fighting slows it down because there is little reward for doing it
Novinha. But not losing in mine fights or bc fights...
You do get valor for losing Mine fights. Only PvP that does not award valor to both sides (as far as I can tell) is in BC
Storm KatMost important, I get to teach my clannies how to defend each other, Win or Lose.
That's more rewarding then anything the game can offer.

Its easy to enter a battle to help defend your clannies or friends when the outcome is going to be 100% victorious.
Buffing up so your clannies and friends don't die alone earns you player rep ">

Valor for this loser too please:

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=554a7aac-c253-0103-ea97-0f08f0c2636c

">
Lance CorpusValor for this loser too please:

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=554a7aac-c253-0103-ea97-0f08f0c2636c

">

I wish I was on for this one, not sure you would have posted it but I would have liked to have been in that fight for sure.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.