How did I do it?

I have to open a door that locks it self whenever it closes, the keys are inside the building. How do I get the door open?

I'll literally give 50s to whoever gets right....whaat Im not loaded
Comments
one, if you are outside the building and this door 'that is the only way into the building' and the keys to said door are inside said building the solution is impossible if you are alone and unless the door is not closed!

two, if there is more than 1 entrance to said building stated above then the obvious answer is to enter threw one of those ways but I assume that is wrong!

three, if two is not an option and you do not mind property damage then breaking/destroying the door or part of the building is an option but is likely an unwanted outcome.

four, a call to aid, which is the most likely outcome is to get in contact with a lock breaker and have them unlock said door.

five, if all else fails you can always knock on the door to see if the building is inhabited!

six, if you are inside the building grab the keys and unlock the door

seven, if the locking mechinism is able to be unlocked (as most home security systems are) from a lever or switch or something of the sort you unlock the door that way if able

eight, if key is in different building than door is attached to go get key and unlock door if able.

outside of these senarios and situations I have not come up with any other possibilities!

50s please!
maybe a plastic card can jimmy it open? If it's an electronic lock, then find the circuit box and cut off the building electricity - in emergencies, the fire code requires electronic locks to open. For public buildings anyway lol.
So...who was right?
we are left guessing for the rest of our lives?
D3athKnightSo...who was right?

me... unless you can come up with something I did not!
Whoever was first to say your not outside the building :) Sorry, wasn't able to get on!
Scarlett got it right first!

Didn't think so may people would reply
Yay me
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.