Auctioning Curses

(Can move to suggestions in a bit)
Say you have a green curse, and a lot of people need it, you should be able to auction the curse.
It'll be listed on AH at healing cost, so when people buy it, it heals off you.
When it's listed, it still stays on you, but you're able to put it up so you can heal across adan.
It'd be more easy for people to find curses, buy them (heal them)

--
But the problem would be, different people have different healer kits.
But not a problem if you just click Lots, select your curse, and it lists.
And the price shows up for different people depending on which healer kit.
Example.
I have a blue curse, it cost 53.33s atm to heal.
I go to my lots, click the curse, and it lists up there.
Say someone goes to check for them, has a grey healer kit and able to heal blue.
It'd cost..26.66s Bid/Buyout price.
And diff price for other healer kits.

--
Sounds pretty good to me.
Anyone else?
+
Comments
how about learn how to use sphere of immunity?
Scarlett.,

That makes no sense.
It's the same thing as healing normally.
Just can do it across adan.
its not same thing you would save much more by simple use sphere of immunity instead of complain and whine for someone to cure you.its not people who curse you responsibility its you responsibility to protect yourself.the healer can always offer you the prize..instead of put in auction just yell in main chat would be easier.
Scarlett.,

I'm not whining.
It's a suggestion, would help healers find more curses to cure faster, and easier.
I'm not worried about protecting myself.
Curses mean nothing.
Take notes hun.
well be prepare then.
taking note that red or black curse mean nothing to you">
Scarlett.,

They really don't.
I get cursed all the time.
But not the point of the post.
It's a suggestion, if you don't like it, ok then...
I like it, I wrote it, don't need to overreact lol.
Not a fan of being cursed, but it happens. The reason I don't wear protections from curses, can't join and defend my clanmates against bc's. Wearing a protection is basically allowing my clan to get bc'd without any chance of defending ourselves, therefore giving another advantage to the already greatly advantaged bc'ers. Would be nice to be able to let a healer get a chance at a piece without being in the same location. Not sure AH the way to go, but maybe chatting about it here, there can be a better suggestion made?
Hmm... I'm not sure auction house is the way to go either about healing curses, but I do agree sometimes it's not always so easy to find curses that are the correct level to heal. And, I don't always watch main where some people post asking for heals from a certain curse because main can ... be um troll-filled .. even for my tastes. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ (I troll too just not super often.) I think maybe there should be a way to kind of post the curses, so anybody working that level can attempt at a collection piece? Although, not sure if it's a coincidence but I've found that if someone is stacked with like 3-4 curses of the same kind, like greens, the collection pieces come a bit more readily? But, it could just be random. ^^ Just happened to work for me. Hope to hear more suggestions!
As a healer - I think it's a great idea.
EllieJay,
Yes, I agree too. :) Most curses I see are too high for me to heal so if there are greens that need healing I could possible get a collection piece from I'd be happy to heal if I'm not too broke. (•ᴥ• )́`́'́`́'́⻍
LeaneEllieJay,
Yes, I agree too. :) Most curses I see are too high for me to heal so if there are greens that need healing I could possible get a collection piece from I'd be happy to heal if I'm not too broke. (•ᴥ• )́`́'́`́'́⻍

Agreed. I've been working on the green collection for like 2 years now lol but never seem to see green curses :( I've tried advertising my healing services in trade but no luck. Mindless actually had a good idea. I think the world is ending.
Put it this way curse can last very long or a short period of time.let say you put your curse in AH and at the end someone win but your curse is already gone.It is time consuming.As a healer you do know where you can find people who get curse.As a people who always get curse you should already know who are you doctor.Also action house is decide to increase the bid not decreasing it.
Tips in your clan you must know who can heal at what level and go to your clan memeber first to have them have a chance to get a peice of collection.
Mindless, not overreaction just taking a note just like you say.
Scarlett.,
Ah, yes, the time aspect is definitely an issue. I agree a bidding process in AH is definitely not good. I think it would be better to have a place to post if there is a curse and the level because more often than not, the curses that are on clanned do get healed unless it is red. I believe only Suspira can heal those. I do see a lot of unclanned get hit and sometimes I can catch them in square, but not all the time. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 But, I don't know that this is a suggestion the developers will consider.
Scarlett.,
Ah, the time aspect makes sense. I agree that the curses shouldn't be up for bidding as the timing would be all messed up, but just a place to post them will be nice for level purposes for people working the healer collections. The clanned normally get healed unless it's red, I believe only Suspira can heal those. But, more often I see random unclanned in square that get hit and I try to heal but I don't always get them before they leave or log off. So, it would be nice to have a place to see it immediately, so I can heal. But, I don't know that this is something developers will consider changing. Just an interesting thought though. 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Scarlett.,

I see what you mean.
It'd be pretty complicated to have it work.

But it's possible.

Curse has 3 hours, goes up for 3 hours, and bid/buyout would be the same as what you can heal it with healer kit.
And yes, I usually go to a clannie if they need it, but would be nice to do it across adan.
Another option would be to alllow healing friends wherever they are. It is the requirment to be where the infected person is that can cause an issue. I also agree, the lack of being able to help protect clan members make immunity unattractive. Not that i can stop level 70's but i would like to at least try to keep them off the level 30's
I seem to recall ihit stating that you can go over 100 times healing someone and never get a collection piece. I think that is the point.,That healers are rare and always will be

Although it would be nice to be able to sell bC spheres that are no longer of any use to you because you can't get reps for them as you continue to level...
BC sphere alway can give you rep..the matter is who do you put curse on
What about a healing board at Winery Crossroads? Post your curse up there and it could work like a separate Auction House but only for curses and hexes. Healers can check it occasionally. Biggest problem I see would be getting to Winery to post your curse.
Man of Life,

Board tacked at winery.
You can post your curse from square or hall.
When your curse is gone, it's removed from board. Kinda same thing.
Like it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.