Max. 12 words - Atleast a 1 comment wait

Continue the sentence, i'll then put it together after 25 comments, lets see how weird it'll sound...

Shade opened the door to a dark room...
Comments
OH MY GOD, I'M UGLIER THAN BEFORE
Not uglier than Tazsy but...
this is an outrage!!! i'm going to bunnyhop myself!!
And shade died.
And then his mom...came...and layed beside his still, ugly self. (exceeded limit, cuz its last comment)

The end.
So....
Shade opened the door to a dark room, and licked the floor, and said "it tastes like hot pockets!"...and then a ouija board dropped from the roof...and his mum walked in on him, and said shade, gimmie that thing!!
She slapped him on the face, and took the ouija board up to her room...He then heard a strange noise and saw a weird light, he went up the stairs, and BAM, his head fell off, his brother walked into the room, and fainted of fear, he then fell through the floor, and picked up his head, and paniced, he didn't know what to do, he screamed like a girl, he is, abnormal, the ambulance said he needs a head transplant.
So they took him to the hospital & the doctor stitched back up his head, Shade woke up, looked in the mirror and said, OH MY GOD, I'M UGLIER THAN BEFORE, not uglier than Tazsy but...this is an outrage!!! I'm going to bunnyhop myself!! - And then shade died, and then his mom..came and layed besides, his still ugly, self.

The end....
XD
">">
LOL xD
Lol
Lol mindless that was too funny.

Luv you always
goddessLinda,
it was all about me tho ">
Lol lol lol that's HILARIOUS!! And u died... What a happy ending xD just kidding
SHADE2149,
Ok fine, I luv you too
Floors never taste like Hot Pockets....and u died? How r u still playin the game? ">
its magic children
SHADE2149,
Wow, it sure is magic that the floor tastes like Hot Pockets, and I'll use magic to saw u in half. Much better
SHADE2149,
Plus, ur a child too.
Princess Sweetie,
My age isn't free info
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.