Confrontation

Really..?
They bring in their toons to our server, and bring their confrontation here? Level 30's have elder blood...thats not even able to be done on this server...people with over 4.4k+ confrontation...and they come in to the server bringing it here? Can it be like, held off till next week? When everyone starts at 0, not just jump in with 4000 confrontation and push everyone out. ">
Comments
wow.
Ba bump.
Is confrontation one of the things you guys are fixing?
bump- want answer
Ihit said they're aware of the issue. I highly doubt they got 4k confrontation in one day, it's likely bugged.
Cheesecake,

I'm pretty sure they didn't have the confrontation thing on Luna server yet considering they only have 2 or 3 legues. So it might've been since Luna server first started. But I could be wrong, and it could be bugged.

But i'm not talking about that. They brought their confrontation over here and it's not fair lol...Can you not reset their confrontation to 0 like it does to everyone, they should have to earn their confrontation from the start instead of just jumping in and ruining it for everyone who was trying on this server. They should be reset to 0, the Luna peoples confrontation, or have them removed from it till next week when everything resets.
Wait they did, whoops.
Yes mindless we're aware of it showing life-time ratings for those players who came from Luna. But at this moment it shouldn't bother you as your characters are/were nowhere near top and not in those two leagues. As far as League I goes - you shouldn't/have no position to be the one complaining given how all of your gear is coming from clan chest.
but for the ones that are in the leagues that the luna server players are from that are now at the top are they going to win the weekly rating or are they gonna have to fight like the rest of us. cuz theirs no way anyone from this server can catch up to them
Bones420,

That being said as i already mentioned earlier we're aware of it, i can't answer yet on what exact action will be taken here.
ok
Ihit,

Doesn't matter really. They still came in here with their Luna points.
Whatever. I'll just hex any one of them who tries to pvp that jumped in here with luna points if it's not going to be reset.
Not to mention BC's, they bc'd alot at Luna, i'll make them feel at home.
IhitYes mindless we're aware of it ...

pwned.
Err...Someone who wasn't even in the legue at all...just randomly comes here...wtf?
bmw. 2 days not here...and then here with 700+ confrontation...Wow this is pointless.
Really...Is this going to be fixed...? This is not fair.
Bump
If you recall when the current confrontation system rolled out our lifetime confrontation was there the first week too. Then it was fixed no need to get your knickers in a twist about it. They will fix it maybe not this week but hey that is life get used to it.
Confrontation_KingThis is not fair.

Textbook definition of irony right there
Rubido,

Yes. I remember that, but Luna, they had confrontation, and it wasn't lifetime, it was normal like ours. How come they get another trophy for having most trophys... -.-
Erm..Bump...Conf this week is still messed up..isn't it suppose to reset?
first week of luna's join to nova is finished but players who were offline for too long they won't let us get ranks they have still1k confrontation rating plz reset the points(it's not the best choice actually) or do it next week's start
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.