Give us back our fonts wahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Seriously, the luna fonts are awful, please bring back the nova ones. Please please please. My eyes are getting sore. PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.
Comments
Fonts thing is already in works ;)
i agree...those of us with vision problems have major issues even seeing that font...revert it to the old one please
WitcherDracoRex: Hard tor=read and looks awful
my EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also fix the double characters on the login page please
shadaran,

Double characters? If you previously had a character with same name as you had on Luna, the Luna one should now have the [.] at end of your name.
No i'm seeing doubles of all charactors on login. Minor bugs though, glad to see so far everything major looks good.
no Ihit, every cahrcter is displayed twice xD
For those who are seeing doubles trying re-logging. - Logging out of authorization window and logging back in.
hopeing the good font is back soon. the new one is so small i can barely read it.
Ihitshadaran,

Double characters? If you previously had a character with same name as you had on Luna, the Luna one should now have the [.] at end of your name.

no i did not ihit

Issue fixed by clearing browsers cache.
-Ihit
폰트 좀 돌려달라고
Cleared cache, rebooted, still seeing double characters.
Lady Night Hawke.,

You are seeing double because you have two characters unlike issue posted before where others didn't have more than one character. One of your characters has "." at the end other shouldn't have.
The new font is causing communication issues. Give us the "take a hike" emoticon back and that should clear everything up.
SkippyPB,
+1

the (hike) emote back would be a great "sorry for the downtime" from admin to the players!
Everyone in clan and on main chat is complaining about the Luna Font. Please, please change it back to how it was.

ps It would have been nice if we could have bought inception sparks in the shop like on the Luna server.

IhitLady Night Hawke.,

You are seeing double because you have two characters unlike issue posted before where others didn't have more than one character. One of your characters has "." at the end other shouldn't have.

No, I still have two of each character LOL that's a LOT of toons!
+1 for Edgy's idea
+1 Skippy's idea
ok, so a couple more emotes that would make these changes all better:

4-leaf clover
Waffle (tired of owing MP breakfast and having nothing but kisses to send )
$
How do I contact someone to change this toon's name?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.