Comments
YES!
Kuldar,
No thanks
please... don't!
Bring it back
IHeartChickenWings,
Shade you are not the only one after all, seems you have some to join you lol Can I offer you some meds Shade....... it might help ">
ChloeAva_71,
So you guys dont want it back because it springs randomly, then make gold and be prepared for it, others don't want it cuz u suck, get better.
You're making the admins hold it back because you can't handle it and always cry, suck it up.
Bring it back!!
IHeartChickenWings,
I agree
Only bring it back if it gives 72 hour notice before it starts
I like Rage of Elements. I would like to have it back
If you like DE, then u should enjoy the challenge of every single event. RoE is simple. Resist buying any high price items like marks and the like for a week so u can save 5 gold or so. Invest in 5 charm of durability for each day and park ur butt in battlegrounds for all 5 days. Battlegrounds is fastest way to get quintars but u can go to the portal location also if u get sick of battlegrounds. I just need 3 charm of durability cause I am so charming and get all the quintars to close every portal in 3 days . This event gives u :
1) hero empire rep.
2)caskets which can be sold in AH but the price is not what it use to be ">.
3)Simple mana glyph.
4)7 bridge reps assuming u will participate in 7 bridge.
5)Gladiator rep
And the drum roll please for the last and most important aspect of RoE MORE VALOR
ThisNsihT,

Mana elixirs, not glyphs...lol
and sometimes 1+ hero pieces...lol
The event was not the issue, the issue was the admins providing adequate notice to players is the issue I felt many players wanted addressing
Hells LegionnaireThe event was not the issue, the issue was the admins providing adequate notice to players is the issue I felt many players wanted addressing

Was this really the issue? I heard grumblings from alot of people that, when they didn't want to participate in ROE, they couldn't really fight monsters or do quests either because each monster battle was spawning additional strong lvl balanced monsters, sometimes more than 1. This discouraged alot of players from even logging on during this event so they end up sitting out the entire week. If we can get rid of the additional monster spawn thing, that would satisfy all the players who didn't want to participate in ROE as well because 1 whole week of ROE does get pretty expensive and often times will empty out ones gold stores.

With that said, please bring back ROE! "> My HOE rep is suffering ">
BRepublic,

Most didn't want to participate due to being ill prepared, quest line was easy enough to finish if in pvp which is easy to prepare for if given adequate notice.
I don't like ROE because it is forced pvp, since you are debuffed unless you fight to remove the effect. I just don't find pvp I'm forced to do very fun, even though I am a pvper at heart. the monster spawn is the real issue for me personally... but I don't see them removing that, so what would make it more tolerable is doing as hells legionnaire said and giving us a few days warning before the event pops up.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.