Insignia of Redeemer

Where you stayed Insignia of Redeemer on task? And why is not the task of the employer?

fight.php?id=51c0e8e9-0bb1-0302-3291-9262c6eb4c7d

00:12 Heaven's Voice: You received 213 Experience.
00:12 Heaven's Voice: You received 101.
00:12 Heaven's Voice: You received: Hero of the Empire +2
00:12 Heaven's Voice: You received: Essence of Chaos (10 pcs), Essence of Death (9 pcs), Lesser Elixir of Life (1 pcs), Simple Glyph of Life (1 pcs)

It is one of the battle, and the I was at least fifteen of two opponents!!
Comments
Hello Royal Flush,

Instead of flooding/spamming could please elaborate more in detail what is exactly your issue with incident? Thank you!
That is exactly what I had done, but you deleted - it was mail spammers, but that description.

There was a link to the fight and I got. As well as the code (Insignia of Redeemer) for the quest item Insignia of Redeemer (to make it easier to make your own) which was all-round fight (today).

I have a claim against you that you just dig delete the field and later wish to claim me describe the problem. It is beastliness.

Maybe I should describe what items I had put on and use any potions - that would be spam.

In addition, it is these problems that time I was playing active essences artefact which the boosters who just gone wasted, so you timely reporting.

To solve the problem - the description is sufficient for the fight link variable. Unfortunately, I did not give a technical look at a given situation as you.
-----------------------------
And what's that? You have already reported two days earlier! forum/bugs/7440.html#cP=1

Squall LeonhartInsignias
All of a sudden i have stopped receiving insignias, about 5 or 6 fights i think and not a single one

IhitHello Squall Leonhart,

Thank you for letting us know about your troubles receiving Insignias as well as quest for Darkguard Vandals incident. We are already looking into this and like to thank you for letting us know!
Royal Flush,

As far as i know Squall and other player who were having issues earlier no longer do.
I get an error continues to this day. Quest is not listed and Insigma fall at the end of the fight. But Eaven active at that time.
I do not know what's wrong, I moved to a different browser in the same. Cleaned even once all history and cookie - it's the same. I went into the other personages of this have an account (10th level) - as well. Showing the most active quest, Mob, slew them - getting the quest item.

As it can be? In other okay.
today the same error - quest active, the quest is not listed issuer and Insigma do not drop.
I can send a link Skreen which shows that I get +1 heroism, but the quest item no.
IhitRoyal Flush,

As far as i know Squall and other player who were having issues earlier no longer do.

Well but please, for helping me! is a mistake and that is the fact! I have the patience to expire - why should I be this bitter pie. After the quest've already met him a few times and keep getting a 3 finger hand.
Haven't been getting insigia drops today. Did a couple of battles, did get the +1 hero rep, but no insignias.
In addition to not getting any insignias, I'd like to point out that there is no quest link for this either. I found it by "following" from the "Vandal Darkguards" menu at the top-center of the screen. Not sure if one has anything to do with the other, but I don't see the quest in my quest log.
exactly the same, only if you do not receive performance conditions for the quest item. Talking with others they all right. I have this error started after Russian serversa innovation. I am writing this for a long time and have got a decent salary - not care about administration. Then, although I probably have some sort of privileges in another domain, and give God the other error, we will suffer a penalty.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.