Cant get in game,

Cant get in game, it just keeps loading. No matter which browser i use. Got no msgs that flash would have crashed and i have no problems with other internet sites, has the game server crashed ?
It just slowed up and i did try to refresh the site, after that a no go. Help, i want to get in battle of steel.
Comments
try clearing cache, or while it's loading press ctrl+f5
done all that..no help there.
Skywolfdone all that..no help there.

You are not the only one with this problem luv. I also have it a clean cache and F5 do not work or other browers and what I am reading now it may have to do with clan war as we are in alliance with the one. Hopefully we will be able to get in an play after the clan war
Hey, Dragoneater

Yes..as far as i know, pretty much all are affected by this.
Spoils hunt for valor so i sure hope they will compensate the lost chance by continuing the Battle of Steel for a day.
Otherwise this is damn unfair for the players as we cant be held responsible for game errors, thats the developers problem, their job is to keep the game fluent and working so the playing experience is so good that a player comes back. Atm i feel like they sure not care for their players.
Since when did developers care what we think or needs done in the game, lets face we are not cashiers and they don't even get ideas heard either.Yea they are letting alot of people down by not addressing the issues that need to be looked at as whole , more lvls is one this game can't go any further until they do , so i guess the rest of the bored lvl 50's will either have to find something to not bore them or quit game and that my firend it happening right notw
Hello everyone,

We are now working to fix the login issues start of wars were causing for you. We do apologize for any inconvenience this problem with wars has caused you and we're working on a swift fix. For any further comments I'll leave a single thread open about this issue.

For any feedback please post your comments here: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/6453.html#cP=1
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.