Login issues during start of Wars

Hey i had a problem signing in at 20:22 today , which caused me to miss out on war, Not net settings , as i'm logged in and typing now, please fix
Comments
I am in the same boat as you Krashnak. Constant buffering and will not allow me to connect.

Thanks Dev's. This is a load of bull.
As KhalDrago says... BS, Thanks a lot
what a nice looking red wheel that spins around again and again and again....
this happened to me again today had to sign off and when tried to come back in it just spins that little wheel around and around and around
Well... i have successfully missed the entire war because of your garbage server. Perhaps now you can give me the heroism I would have earned or just throw a few quid my way for wasting valuable experience I could have received.
Thank you very much you useless admins.... Once war has finished it allows me to renter game , ............ Total Fix
Thanks for not addressing this. Please fix that and address this thread.
Hello everyone,

We are now working to fix the login issues start of wars were causing for you. We do apologize for any inconvenience this problem with wars has caused you and we're working on a swift fix. For any further comments I'll leave single thread open about this issue.
the game would not load durning our clan wars and i tried 3 different browers...i do not think it is fair that it happened durning our war
Tigress,

Seems like everyone who was at war during that time were experiencing same issues, as mentioned earlier we are already looking to apply swift fix for this problem.
same problem on sunday day of steel had a clan war with hellfire that i wasnt able to enter stuck at loading screen for 3 hours with no joy
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.