Fire Wolves

to my clan game is right now glitching the should be a few seconds loading screen has been going for 30 mins now i can't see anything though logged in. so please those that can contact me via facebook or skype please do so
Comments
your not the only one :( clan war is on and game will not load
our war starts in 10 mins now
hello, cant contact by those methods, no facebook yet, after sending them photo id two months ago (no mobilt phone)
oh the last reals there

I was actually on, locked up, and refreshed, lost 40 minutes mount time (60s) imperial meat roll (24s) 15 mnutes and strenght balm.
Had finsihed a arena battle, appeared in collisuem as war started, atttacked there by 50 level mounted before healed, appeared in square and saw list of names with at least two more 50 level hellfury, including ArcanePaladin, locked up, may have been attacke agaoin (dont know). Refreshed attempt. Blank screen u or well aware of ,
Hello everyone,

We are now working to fix the login issues start of wars were causing for you. We do apologize for any inconvenience this problem with wars has caused you and we're working on a swift fix. For any further comments I'll leave a single thread open about this issue.

For any feedback please post your comments here: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/6453.html#cP=1
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.