Cant log in during clan war

Well, it seems a new bug has arisen. If you are supposed to participate in a clan war, and you are not online before it starts, you CANNOT log in after it begins.... I have heard of it with the Wolves vs Underworld war, and now with my clan, Hellfire vs Inferno Legacy. Could this be fixed, as it is a serious disadvantage to any clan who would participate in a war
Comments
oh, on another note...... as soon as the war is over, everyone can log back in again with no issues..... go figure!
Same thing happened to me just now!
NOW IM INTO IT...... CANT LOGIN!!!
I just logged in... Try logging in and out a few times guys
I've been trying to log in for nearly 40mins, I've restarted my modem and network, restarted my PC and have tried to get in several times, it sits at the screen just after loading with the red wheels going around trying to load images but is doing nothing. I have been sitting here looking at it for 20mins now..... not a good thing when we're in the middle of a clan war that will cost the losing clan a lot of gold! Seriously, when will we be able to play without these issues?
(wtf)
having a bit of a problem logging in too --- maybe becasue the war is not quite over yet?
someone is still playing cos i just got 10s sale from AH :)
@Admins
*easy fix - hit the server box with hammer 2 times!*
it shud work ^_^
Clan war was going good for HellFire when I crashed. Hope no one else gets scroooed by this game.
ty fr the update :)
i refreshed and when i log back in all i see is loading
I understand how you all feel and I agree, DE in its finest. I have put in two techniacal issure problems on this problem alone. They may be it fixed soon but it being Sunday I doubt it untle later on tonight.
Hello everyone,

We are now working to fix the login issues start of wars were causing for you. We do apologize for any inconvenience this problem with wars has caused you and we're working on a swift fix. For any further comments I'll leave a single thread open about this issue.

For any feedback please post your comments here: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/6453.html#cP=1
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.