Just started a war

War just started and I can't log in. I'm having the same problem as Horned Demon. Getting the game frames but not picture or chat.
Comments
I'm having the same problem. Not cool.......
This is THE most ridiculous "bug" I've yet seen... I cannot believe we're having these issues at all let alone during a clan war! I can't help but feel this is overload related as with all the appalling lag we've been dealing with for months now. This game is hugely popular and very enjoyable but systems upgrades are obviously NOT keeping up with the demands on it. It is grossly unfair and frustrating to be excluded from a war from the first battle for a mine. Something needs to be done about this!
@Novin - i told u to goto cape when u logged in and then saw u went offline.. i thought u really went to a cape near by :P

but now i can understand what happened
this is what happens when u let germans near our deckchairs, they always get in first and spoil the fun!
who is the german.. hw are they related?
the 2 servers merged months ago, hence why we probably have worse lag and more errors
it seems it is only characters that are involved in the war that cannot get on. admin are now aware of the problem :)
Glad to hear admin is aware of the problem...Still not fixed. Ugh ...So much for clan war.
2hours gone by.. 2hours to go....

they have to fix it as well as fix the stupid flash issues that keep on going for ages!!
According to Irish it will be fixed in 8h
i for 1 buy reals to play. but seems everytime i buy reals i have issues getting on. so something needs to be done about it
its all because of noble..
Hello everyone,

We are now working to fix the login issues start of wars were causing for you. We do apologize for any inconvenience this problem with wars has caused you and we're working on a swift fix. For any further comments I'll leave a single thread open about this issue.

For any feedback please post your comments here: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/6453.html#cP=1
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.