Log on

I have not been able to long on since I updated my adobe flash palyer to 11.4 I have been reading that it is an issue? I have been reading that it will be fixed soon but I have not been able to long on for 10 days??? larry.j.walters@gmail.com
Comments
Hello LarryJ65,

We were expecting to update last Friday, however some last work was needed on update so it was moved to start of this week. Please follow my instructions here: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/4710.html#cP=1 , to see how to log into the game before the update. Have a look at my post at bottom of page.
same here larry it has been over 10 days for me to i tried doing what the said but all it did was suff up my computor had to take it in to be fixed
so im not a happy jam
i believe the server update is suppose to be happening this monday but its monday for me now and i still cant get in so going to give it another day and see what happens
Update has been applied, are your issues with log-in problems solved?
Ihit,
no they have not
mama boo,

Try downloading and installing newest flash again as I'm currently running latest flash on both Chrome and Firefox and issues with getting stuck at loading screen are gone.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.