Vaalor quests

Cant see vaalor quests anymore!
Neither the arena one nor the bridges one!
Comments
Hello Sybraton,

Has the 24 hours passed since the you finished your last daily quest?
Yes! I havent got them back yet! no count down timer nothing!

I had requirement for witchers head for both bridges and arena! But since witchers are rare, I cancelled the quest so that I could get a new one after 24hours! But nothing has happened at all :(
yes!

I Cancelled the quests initially coz they wanted witchers head (which is rare) - both of them!
now lot of time has passed and i still cant see them -.-
still not showing :(
Hello Sybraton,

I currently have no ETA on fix for this issue, but as far as we've identified it is only people who have abandoned their daily quests during their issues , that now can't receive new ones. I have reported the problem and it is currently being looked at.
thank you! hope for having it fixed soon :)

I dont mind if u plan on giving me 2-3k vaalor in the meantime :P
Ihit
No update on this? Its serious making me not do any arenas :(
This is a very specific issue that demands more time I've reported it is being worked on and should be fixed in 1-2 weeks time.
:(
13 days gone since i reported :(
is there a possibility tat we peeps be given some extra vaalor for all these days :(
You are talking about multiple people experiencing this issue - i haven't seen anyone else replying in this thread with same problem. If you do know such persons please direct them to this thread so they would give me a reply. As it will help speeding up fix for it.
arena and 7 bridges quests has not been working for many ppl for a good while now , i believe since i were lvl 30ish now 5 lvl passed and yet i had not got new ones back. i did not abandon the quest either , it just poofed and never gave me a new one since then
umm! I didnt say about many people - just u mentioned it :P

Ihit30
08/06/2012 08:08
Hello Sybraton,

I currently have no ETA on fix for this issue, but as far as we've identified it is only people who have abandoned their daily quests during their issues , that now can't receive new ones. I have reported the problem and it is currently being looked at.
I have same issue my glad quest works fine but when I try to renew my bridge one nothing happens and my screen freezes and I have to reboot game.
okay nvm neither of my pvp quests are working like everyone else :(
umm.almost 20 days are passing out!
it shouldnt be that hard of a fix!
U can make the fix and then try to solve wat was causing the issue seperately! Surely its not right to have me loose all the valor for 20 days!
waitng waiting :D
Still not fixed though i thought we had some fix?

This really sucks!
SybratonStill not fixed though i thought we had some fix?

This really sucks!

There hasn't been any updates yet, yesterday fixes were applied for website issues.
any expectations when it would be done? Its been quite long already :(
wow!!!

I am hitting the month!! how long will the fix take?
i dont get some compensation nor anything for this whole wastage of 1 month either :(
this sucks :(((
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.