Problems with loading main page

Main page has been giving me a hard time all day. Have tried restarting computer (on a laptop, running Windows7) and clearing cache/cookies. The dragoneternity.com loads, but where the select character is, I get: Loading, bottom corner says "Resolving host...". Try logging on Client instead, get "Failed to receive file with log-in settings" Takes up to 10 mins for me to get back on after a crash. Is this just me today? Also, when I go to dragoneternity.com/game/main.php I get "This web page is not available ERR_TIMED_OUT"

Thank You for any suggestions.
Comments
yup I still cannot get in the game keeps saying "Loading" and then times out
Loading issues are already being fixed if anyone still having them.
Please stop killing me during fights. Got booted "server error", can't get back online.
Tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, both PC & Mac. Client on laptop, iphone, ipad. All get errors. Same loading errors as before.

What is the point in killing me in a Me vs Mob fight anyway? I understand when another player is involved, the time out has to happen, but Me vs Mob? Noone else cares if I stall that fight for the 10 minutes + it takes to reboot, do they? ">

04:29 Heaven's Voice: Durability of your Items has been reduced: Golden Eagle's Amulet -2 (57/70), Magnificent Bracelet of Strife -1 (35/37), Falconer's Leggings -2 (43/71), Antique Ring of Strife -2 (24/36), Aigrette of Strife -2 (33/37), Predator Helm -2 (18/70), Magnificent Earring of Strife -1 (29/37), Predator Boots -2 (55/65), Predator Gloves -2 (38/68), Falconer's Cuirass -2 (68/72), Satin Baldric -2 (11/35), Axe of Bloodlust -2 (1/7), Wrought Belt -2 (37/50).
Same problem right now. Cannot get login page to load.
Again right now. All other pages and parts of the game seem to load fine. HunterKat alt is moving around fine. But, I can't get to the list of characters again to get logged on with Storm Kat. Clearing cookies everyday is making it very very difficult to chase garuug, as the locations take a long time to load and it doesn't even appear to help. I have worked my way around that by not moving Storm Kat until an alt has walked the entire map first, but that takes a long time too. Is there anything else I can do on my part that might help this? Using Client doesn't help, get error on that too.
It's now been over 5 mins that I'm trying to get on.
I am having problems getting in the game can get to the page where I can see my name and when I click log in there is a black screen and stays that way cannot get in the game.
Pop-up blocker? What browser? Make sure browser itself isn't blocking something.
Upgraded to Windows 10, and no problems with loading since. (though sound is broken, but that's a known windows problem that will soon be resolved when i have time to fix it)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.