Comments
what do u expect, the business have overheads, but i agree that its unfair the bonus spenders get, but hey just deal with it
Sadar rulez !!!!!!!!!!!!1
Squall Leonhartwhat do u expect, the business have overheads, but i agree that its unfair the bonus spenders get, but hey just deal with it

about the "unfair bonus spenders get" it's not always like that mate, i don't buy reals at all but i don't let speders walk all over me lmao, in this game you have a choice of working hard in real life to earn $ to spend on the game or you just work hard on the game, and thanks to spenders i am able to get gear that show's that i work harder than "some" non-spenders"> the only thing spenders can get that i can't are those chest things "treasure of tartu collections" and things like that.">

zoro">
How does it feel that sadar wins some hero of the empire points on a wensday and you whine because you lose. you guys have made to where most sadar doesn't even do duel of truth anymore. so stop your crying already!!!!!!
I hate to say this but valor has been ruling the game for a long time now. It is about time sadar got ahead of the game
dot is unwinerble now though wednesday was only day we cud win saturday 1 is never won by valour also sea battels have nerli always been won by sadar now we can not win either seems far too 1 sided not crying at all but last dot i was top hitter a non pay player paladin that just doesnt seem right
This makes me laugh I fell out of my chair and hurt something Wednesday Dots were so lopsided in Valour favor I stopped doing them not needing valor hero rep or confrontation points we lost week after week after week but did we post on here and whine and complain like a newborn...........NO. We still did it and lived with it so if you want to act like my 3 month old as my mentor once said save the drama for your Momma don't need it on here.
just to point out that valor rules in my bracket and i still do DoT, dont hear me complaining about it..... i say grow a pair
j-charlesjust to point out that valor rules in my bracket and i still do DoT, dont hear me complaining about it..... i say grow a pair

what this person said ">
Sorry Vaalor, time to come out and fight yourselves instead of hiding behind a few big guns. You can't ride on the coattails of others anymore. (runs and hides behind Dass)
how is it crying its a point that is true all saying is having the best players on game fact gives u a massivly unfair advantage and wud like it more even
shottonhow is it crying its a point that is true all saying is having the best players on game fact gives u a massivly unfair advantage and wud like it more even
if its that big a problem why dont you swap and be a sadar player then
here is an Idea ... why not help lvl up and gear up those up and coming newbies and teach them to play. One day they might be the best player on the game. Instead of yelling and screaming about everything being 1 sided make what you got stronger. Plus this spender thing .. not that's a joke .. but anyways, the spending is not a manditory thing and those that wish to spend real money on here should and not be denied the fact they earned what they got. Yeah it's better then most stuff bought with gold but if you want things you have to get things not sit back and look at it and wish you had it. Vaalor has been tearing up certain events for a while ... just because some players decided to switch over doesn't mean all is lost. There are still great players in Vaalor but they get the worst of it because to many Vaalor players have been riding coat-tails instead fighting for themselves. Now they have to face up to the fight instead of hiding behind the better players.
Creature1776,
well put
im saying nothing now i fink ur all dumb as asses if u dont fink it massivly 1 sided now clealy too dumb to see point i was making n if u dont want fair fightn then fine that shows the person u reli are dont it
Lol shotton your pm to me in game re-affirms to me that my 3 month old is more mature than you and learn to read the comment was about you crying and whining like a kid.
DassDassLol shotton your pm to me in game re-affirms to me that my 3 month old is more mature than you and learn to read the comment was about you crying and whining like a kid.
Did he threaten you as well?
i say that there will always be better players that come through ranks so sadar may be better now but there is always really good players comin up quick so wait it out for a bit and just play as this is a game
game goes back and forth sometimes one side wins more than the other side that is life of the game. just play and have fun
well guess what a valor and proud and not a spender and im strong so now what?/
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.