So this guardian program

Since the guardian program has started, it seems like it was a big explosion, then then died out. So, are guardians still here and actively trying to improve the game, or are they just punching in and out the clock and collecting their orange chests? I ask since I have tried both asking them, and putting in support tickets and neither got me anywhere. This teleport and fight bug is a serious impact on ability to play the game. Not being able to send mechs against a player is a major bug. We have asked for changes to maze to allow others to have a chance to gain rep, but get no answer, this list goes on and on. Yet nothing gets done or work arounds are offered but not shown to actually work.

So I question the effectiveness of having guardians and rewarding them with orange chests. Or, we are all guardians, and I want back pay ;)

This server still has major issues. It would be amazing if admin would come back and correct some of the damage done. Do not show up, drop a bomb, then walk away. I think we all deserve better than that. You don't want to give the rest of us a chance at lottery items, I guess that is fine. I question why so few got the right to win those powerful items, but if that is how it goes, so be it.

Just my two cents worth. I really wish people on this server would just put their suggestions or constructive ideas here. But whatever. It is public forum.
Comments
kingmp,
They have been made aware of the crashing and freezing on all the android devices, and do not appear to have a fix as the platform for the game is quite old now so it cannot match up to the latest tech developments.
kingmp, seems it might be faster to start a gofundme page for a new phone. Laker promised $0.50 already

Leane, thanks as always for keeping us updated! Much appreciated
Aye aye just let me know when we get enough money.. I'll send that 50cent over real quick
laker, I'm poor, here's my two cents. No pun intended.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.