Using salts to farm is punishable by jail now?

After RF quit he gave me his log on info to farm his alts and craft for myself and my clan.

Any fight he joined was himself logingin on his account. He occasionally helps for Shaab fights if we need him.

So if u want to jail us then u need to check ip addresses at that exact time of the fight.
And RF has not joined any fights in a very long time.

BASICALLY WE GOT JAILED BECAUSE I FARM ON HIS ALTS.

then 90% of people need to be jailed.
Comments
I say jail 90% of the people then.
People think the sympathy card works.
Using someone account for whatever reason is still breaking rules.
Misdemeanor or felony, a crime is a crime.
Account sharing is forbidden.

Investigation unit has started up now , so Council can investigate any reports of rigged fighting or account sharing.

Please note:
Alternates are allowed to be made in order to farm resources / trade to main as long as it is within trade rules. Each email account can have up to 10 characters. However, if it is an account another player has created, and login information was shared so that now another player has access, this is strictly forbidden.
Leane,

So the council will be going back across history for say the last year and find all the fight rigging? or just from this point forward. Again, i would like to know exactly what to expect from this group.
I would assume from this point forward. Cant really ban someone for something that happened 11 months ago
Leane,

Investigate vedmak1984

He joined my aoh hop session and died when he was on my side and fought when he was against me today, just a few hours ago.
Amherst,

If Dreidan says to go back to the last year I will.

This is not a new rule:

Account sharing is forbidden.

Nothing we are looking into is not already well known among active players.

No account sharing - aka letting someone else log in as you who was not the original person who made the character
No joining fights with alternate to rig to wins
No trading at unfair prices between your own alts nor with other players
The rest of the rules can be found in the rules and punishments section of Main.

And for other violations that are not specifically stated but still break games rules, as stated in the punishment section: the punishment is at the discretion of the Administrator, aka Dreidan.
goddessLinda,

I have received your report and already posted it for it to be investigated in our own Council forum.
What about skimming reals from hundreds of alts?
Investigate Odin from fallen.

That’s the reason DW baned him from elitists
Bones420,

Nope but if they jail me for stuff I didn’t even know was illegal then EVERYONE should be investigated and fined for what they did wrong. Even if they had no clue it was against the rules.

IF ITS FAIR TO WEED ME OUT AND FINE AND JAIL ME THEN THE ENTIER SERVER NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED AND PUNISHED.

please investigate sydeste, I suspect she had bought from her alts at way too low of prices.

Investigate major urea for illegally low transactions as well.

EVERYONE HAS DONE THIS SO JAIL AND FINE THEM ALL.
And vedmak1984 getting 100k bc in months bc’ing alts.

This needs to be investigated as well.
XXI from fallen bought accounts and arranged many naval battles to get a lot of heroism in a few weeks.

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS AND HE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED JAILED AND FINED
ThisNsihT,

I agree if I get weeded out and jailed by biased guardians because their buddies ask them to then EVERYONE SHOULD RECEIVE THE SAME TREATMENT.
Investigate mockba for illegal Bc fights there is a whole post on it
goddessLindaLeane,

Investigate vedmak1984

He joined my aoh hop session and died when he was on my side and fought when he was against me today, just a few hours ago.

lol u did same before, and u use rf account for sure 1000%, u heal with him myself, stall me in aoh hop, and he not nooob like u to fight how u....i know what i talk lol

and why u die even yesterday without fight?
http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5bbafbb1-03e4-0204-d4a2-e89a12889849
goddessLindaAnd vedmak1984 getting 100k bc in months bc’ing alts.

This needs to be investigated as well.

ahahahaah ALTS( i not have any active alt), i bc u and yuors clan each day if u forgot (especially with ings---i have post about it even, he feed me much bc rep when we fight)....same was with IE when i have war with tornus, also making aoh with shpere+star, u not have brains to think how its can be done, i can do more much then 170k caped now...
goddessLindaWhat about skimming reals from hundreds of alts?
Investigate Odin from fallen.

That’s the reason DW baned him from elitists

you must have very bad memory. he also left by his own decision. none banned him. if i remember right, it was you and dw who were begging for weeks to him to go back :)

and thats how i can describe your all accusations here, you cant even tell trouth, or you truelly believe these above what you wrote????

to clear again: none was "banned" from elitists, all left by their own decisions. even me :)

lets do like this. pls investigate linda 37k bc. i joined arena wraithed when ings and her was in and saw they gave last push to her to get 37k (yes, i was the wraith and this happened right before she got 37k bc reps what was misteriously below 30k a week before). saw the same with dw before, and nowdays doozer was feeding her too. how i mean feeding? no mount, obviously not take effort to fight, use ressurection and make sure die to player. or is it normal too?

goddessLinda
please investigate sydeste, I suspect she had bought from her alts at way too low of prices.

lol yes pls investigate me... as i use no alts since months :) all have 30+ days login time :DDD only one alt i use, who replanting mines, it has constanly 1g and empty backpack. so nothing to exceed :D

but you linda, i hope you get last and without redemtation jail. you are the highest cheater here and since admins are back, only you got continuosly jailed. who knows how you rocket your reps by using rf account and transfer coll pieces, ressources, reals, gold and who know what else, not talking about rigging battles... really....

COUNCIL,

pls council also the false accusations must be punished somehow. for exemple this, against me is not true, you will see after investigation. i not even have time to login alts, i spend all time on main. but linda with her primitive mind still think she can controll all. but sadly ppl wont get jailed because she throw in some false accusations.

ADMINS,

i was live for 2 years with a raffle image, what was bugged. i got compensation? no. i reported it weekly on terra and here too. none gave a reaction. I KNEW THIS BUG AND CONTINOUSLY REPORTED IT SINCE I WON IMAGE. its like someone win a raffle mount with 1hp, or a maze skelly what cant be summoned... etc. nothing have been done but i am asked what have i done 1year before or whenever??? ty for fixing image what not worked for 2 years.

BUT all in all, im not trying save this thing but maybe others i want.
for months or maybe more than a year or two... we were abandonned. no updates, no bug fixes... nothing movement in game. althought we were expected to cash and keep this server alive, what we did even with the danger that maybe next day server would be shut without warning. you can shackle whole the server regarding last shaab fight. even the most honest ppl did cheat in that fight. something for something and for long we got nothing for our money invested.
i ask for "tabula rasa" for whole server and lets see how council works now... we all are aware of rules. BE AWARE THAT THESE CHEATS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF WE HAVE ADMINS WITH US. you demand something from us what you didnt even gave.
you can shackle all and shut server, so one less problem for game insight.
if this is a poor try to get more money from us, its sad and disgusting. thats all i can say.

why we not have raffles, level cap rise, mixed sb? why we need beg for months to get one thing fixed? we can demand too and much... or we have to shut up and pay?

fixing, developping you not have capacity, but investigating you have...
It is not illegal to have alts and farm with them.
However it is illegal to use someone else's account's alts to farm with them.
pearls, lol, and she sell after plum in ah always with high prices for myself, really its illegal????, just need check alts sanreal and wheatseeker from his RF acc how they trade with her....and punish her more hard.
http://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=wheatseeker
http://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=sangreal
its both his alts, he write me from them when be in ignore long time ago
lol amost 50 ppls with high fermer rep, and more half its alts awhole...
We will clarify with Dreidan how far we can go back. Everything up to this point will get shackles.
Nice job deflecting Linda.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.