Prison

If your character was put into prison, you can find out the exact reason of your punishment in this topic and terms for liberation. In order to do this, please complete the following application form:

1. Nickname (link to your character).
2. When (approximately) punishment was applied.
3. Case description

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished with the Curse of Silence!
Comments
1. Night_Fury1992
2. 3 years ago
3. I struggled with someone who occupied mine and mine here. I do not know this law. I pray for forgiveness. I have been playing for 3 years and want to continue. Give me a chance on the birthday of the game. The ransom is too high so I can not afford it.
Please help me sir
God bless you

Fine remains as it is now.
Removed by user
DE_Girl
Hi ive been in jail for along time and ive paid most my punishment cost. Is there anyway you could maybe adjust or relinquish my debt so i can come back and play?

Pay the required amount as we will not lower the fine.
I paid $30 reals through paypal and have not recieved my reals. Now I'm imprisoned, please send me my reals.

Taken care of Lady Neuromancer
Inifinity Warrior
About 26 january 2018
playing with 2 accounts in arena... Maybe it's against laws but i won't do it again, wanted to do my arena quest so i can finally do one because there's no body of my lvl in arena...No. Rigged fights on multiple accounts are forbidden. Fine remains.
Luksor Tandori
24 February
Power living fight prohibited.
Help! I don't have 50 gold, - 28 or I sell items pls?

No. Rigged fights on multiple accounts are forbidden. Fine remains.
1) MOCKBA http://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=MOCKBA
2) 02-03.03.2019
3)I was punished for selling real through an exchanger ... I bought 14 real from my alt, they gave me a fine of 230 gold ... Please reduce the fine or release for a few hours so that I can borrow gold from friends and buy it

No. And it was actually 3 accounts. Fine remains.
1) gustav123
2) 08-03-2019
3) Exceeding 30% money-item transfer balance
Please reduce my fine and let me do hops so i can pay 50g per week

Fine remains. Free pass was already given for the first time where no fine was charged despite moving of 100+ gold.
1) Arch knight
2) I dont remember the time when i was jailed, it's been roughly 3-4 years i think.
3) Exceeding the 30% money-item balance (recipient)

Stopped playing after being jailed , then came back with a new account recently (ArchK1ng) with the clear intention to respect the rules and have once more fun with DE. I admit my cheating was and still is unacceptable and i sincerely apologize. I consider having changed a lot and become more responsible. Would it be possible to let me out of jail so that i can farm and do HoP to pay my whole fine (150g)? :)

Fine remains as is. Time does not change sentencing.
MOCKBA1) MOCKBA http://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=MOCKBA
2) 02-03.03.2019
3)I was punished for selling real through an exchanger ... I bought 14 real from my alt, they gave me a fine of 230 gold ... Please reduce the fine or release for a few hours so that I can borrow gold from friends and buy it

No. And it was actually 3 accounts. Fine remains.

I ask you to notice, the first time I was shackled erroneously, I remember it now, the fine was 68 gold, after a while I received an apology and I was returned 50 gold
I repeat the request to reduce the fine, since this is the first (legitimate) shackles

PUNISHMENT RULES

Exceeding the 30% balance of item transfers between characters is forbidden. You can learn more about the balance here.

Shackles of Prisoner 100g Fine + equal to amount of gained benefit.

this is for the first time. second time is double
Shackles of Prisoner 200g Fine + equal to amount of gained benefit. the 30g is for the 15r double = 30g so a fine with 230g

first time was this. 2019-01-13 15:04:34 Warned him if he continues to use clan chest to pass gold to himself from forget-me-not, we will shackle him.

guardians decided it was most likely a loan so he gets just a warning this time.

so for this shackled u have your second time. and the fine is correct. i told u last night ask dreidan for lowered the fine. no one from the council will make this.
Removed by user
so I was shackled but another person was not shackled I was deemed the sender but isn't the receiver supposed to be shackled too? I think its unfair he gets off scot free and I dont

You share the same ip as the person who you did illegal trades with , so 1 fine for the main was issued.
Removed by user
1. _Arthur_
2. -
3. im atack one character, more time, i just hate this charakter! and moderators block me...

one little problem! do you see these people above? Moscow and Helcart... why are they still playing? their violation is far worse than mine... don't tell me they paid the fine!!! because of such a violation should be put in jail for life, without foreclosure! let me list, just in case, their violations...in the clans "Inferno legacy" and "Seventh legion" character "For get me not", alt of Moscow, took from the clan chest reals, gold, and dust that did not belong to her... and she was punished for it with a small fine, she gladly paid it, what she took from the chest was 100 times more expensive than her fine! cool? farther... Moscow and its numerous alts collected reals for "for get me not", and you blocked his alts only after he gave the reals in the clan chest, you know that he does not care about the alts, they were created to bring the reals in the chest... where the reals were taken "for get me not"!
result... he created a strong character breaking almost all the rules of the game! and suffered so little punishment that it was possible not to punish! cool? I paid attention moderator "piddles", on these violations and contractual-fighting! but she ignored, despite the undeniable evidence!
here's my proof... check out the opponents of "For get me not" in the last month and you will see systematic opponents who fight against her so that she killed them in exactly 5 minutes to catch the next fight! they are connected with it without exception... alts his clannies, her friends from past clans or their alts or friends of Moscow or alts his friends ! I write in this subject because, that these people deserve shakles of prisoner spell!!! Everyone!!!

This has been dealt with and appropriate punishments have been given at the time of investigation. This will NOT be reopened by any of the council.
el_de_santa
don't remember exactly but was quite some years ago about 5 apploximately
by own request

I needed a break was working pretty much all the time so I dint have time to play as much anymore. but now im on vacation so I have a lot of free time and would like to get back
Since the server seems to be dying, please set me free from prison. I'd like the chance to do a few things. 200r is a crazy price to pay. Just take the 20r I have and we'll call it good. Thanks!

No response? Seems reasonable to me. My crime was minor compared to the massive cheaters that have been here.

Hello.....please.....make my fee 20R and I'll pay!!
I paid a charge but still in prison... do something
https://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=o%20Randomer%20o
9/02-20
Exceeding 30% money-item transfer balance
Selled from ah 15 glad cascets with 40g price, and 6 green pc of 7b with 12g each, all prices very legal with ah prices, what WRONG here???
back my gold and rating rewards.
p.s what hapen with him, he even not trades nothing???
https://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=_%20vVv%20_

U all have alts in this game and trades with them others resourses or profesions materials, why i can buy from them cascets???
please forgive and let go
Removed by user
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.