Guardians Application Form

If you would like to become one of the Guardians, please complete the application form below:

1. Your real name
2. Age
3. Place of residence / occupancy
4. Contact details (e-mail, messengers)
5. How many hours can you dedicate to Guard Duties?
6. Please specify time intervals, when you definitely can present in the game (morning/day/night - please state time intervals by server (GMT) time)
7. Do you have any moderation experience?
8. Why have you decided to join Guardians?

Please note, all applicants should meet the following requirements:
Minimum age - 20 years.
Minimum character level - 15.
Minimum daily online - 3-4 hours a day.
Minimum hours dedicated to Guard Duties - 2-3 hours a day
Proficiency in English.
Potential Guardians should have access to Skype.
Minimum Age of Character - 2 weeks.

Moderating from tablet/phone device is prohibited!

-If your application does not satisfy the requirements above, this will be marked below and in a week’s time, your application will be deleted.
-If your application to become a Guardian has been declined, your application will be deleted.

Please, watch your applications, as they will be marked!

If your application is denied you cannot reapply for a month.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished. (Any messages posted outside required format will receive a 24h gag).
Comments
Denied.
Denied, read the requirements.
Denied.
Denied.
In Guards.
We're sorry but you're just not right for us at this time. Please re-apply at a better moment
Denied, read the requirements first.
We're sorry but you're just not right for us at this time. Please re-apply at a better moment
In Guards.
Denied, please read the requirements.
how many will look at the application in the keepers
In Guards.
Removed by moderator
In Guards.
Removed by user
We're sorry but you're just not right for us at this time
Removed by moderator
1. Night_Fury1992
2. 3 years ago
3. I struggled with someone who occupied mine and mine here. I do not know this law. I pray for forgiveness. I have been playing for 3 years and want to continue. Give me a chance on the birthday of the game. The ransom is too high so I can not afford it.
Please help me sir
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.