Guardians Application Form

If you would like to become one of the Guardians, please complete the application form below:

1. Your real name
2. Age
3. Place of residence / occupancy
4. Contact details (e-mail, messengers)
5. How many hours can you dedicate to Guard Duties?
6. Please specify time intervals, when you definitely can present in the game (morning/day/night - please state time intervals by server (GMT) time)
7. Do you have any moderation experience?
8. Why have you decided to join Guardians?

Please note, all applicants should meet the following requirements:
Minimum age - 20 years.
Minimum character level - 15.
Minimum daily online - 3-4 hours a day.
Minimum hours dedicated to Guard Duties - 2-3 hours a day
Proficiency in English.
Potential Guardians should have access to Skype.
Minimum Age of Character - 2 weeks.

Moderating from tablet/phone device is prohibited!

-If your application does not satisfy the requirements above, this will be marked below and in a week’s time, your application will be deleted.
-If your application to become a Guardian has been declined, your application will be deleted.

Please, watch your applications, as they will be marked!

If your application is denied you cannot reapply for a month.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished. (Any messages posted outside required format will receive a 24h gag).
Comments
Removed by user
We're sorry but you're just not right for us at this time. Please re-apply at a better moment
In Guards.
We're sorry but you're just not right for us at this time
We're sorry but you're just not right for us at this time
Removed by moderator
Please contact Angelia Avalon in-game
Removed by moderator
Removed by moderator
Denied.
1. wayland garland

2. Age 42

3. USA

4. wgarland05@yahoo.com

5. 4-5 aday

6. i try to come one morning and nite

7. yes when i was playing war of dragons 4 yrs

8. i did it befor and like helping players out when needed

We are currently not recruiting to guardians/council at this time we will review your application when we have vacancy's - please check here for updates
1. Dan Peterson
2. Age 21
3. East Coast, USA
4. ShadowusDraxia@gmail.com
5. 2-3 hours per day, varies depending on work schedule (work part-time)
6. Nights almost always, especially 3-5 AM Game time.
7. Not a moderator in the way that the Guards are.
8. I've always been interested in being a Guard, ever since I started playing the game on my original account about 4-5 years ago, at least, but had not been old enough at the time.

I do have access to Skype and other messaging services.

We are currently not recruiting to guardians/council at this time we will review your application when we have vacancy's - please check here for updates
Removed by user
1. king lightsy
2. 18
3. 3412 peleske
4. Instagram: fyckinurmain_main
messengers: kinglightsy
phone number 502-381-3299
textnow number 502-631-9050
5. 4 to 5 hours
6. daytime (GMT)3:00 to 6:00 on Mondays and Wednesday
7. nope i dont have mod exp
8. really i dont know just wanna see wat its like.

1.rossella
2. 52
3. italy / employee
4. rossella2068@alice.it/ skype: ross2806
5. 3 hours at evening
6. evening 19.30/22.30 (GMT))
7. in another game i was a guard
8. want to help other players respect the rules of the game

name jackson storm shepherd
age 25
cornwall ontario
email shadowdemonwolf90@gmail.com
facebook jackson storm shepherd
skype darkshadowwolf
hours 8h on Tuesday Monday 1h Wednesday 5h30m thursday 8h friday 5h sat 13h sunday 8h
UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) (mostly in the evening and a hour in the afternoon at 1050 to 1135 on week days weekends im on alot)
any mod experience not really but happy to learn how to and i will take the time to study
and why i want to become a gurdain because its something new i never hand the chance to do this before and i thin it be a good opturity to learn more

1. Your real name - Michael
2. Age - 23
3. Place of residence / occupancy - Poland, Warsaw
4. Contact details (e-mail, messengers) - miqo.miqayelyan.01@gmail.com
5. How many hours can you dedicate to Guard Duties? - about 3,4,5 hours daily (may be more)
6. Please specify time intervals, when you definitely can present in the game (morning/day/night - please state time intervals by server (GMT) time) 22:00-02:00 or 15:00-18:20 [GAME TIME]
7. Do you have any moderation experience? - not yet)
8. Why have you decided to join Guardians? - Because I really like this game and I would be like to help it to get better)

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.