Clarification of rules for payments of services

I originally posted this on tavern and got some harassment for it so will repost here. Leane had stated that she doesn't see a problem with the concept, but recommended I get a minimum & maximum payment amount.

Hello Council :) Can you please review the previously approved message and make sure I am not risking breaking rules.

http://dragoneternity.com/forum/clan/12824.html

Note - There is no clan chest, so these payments were approved in trade with conditions.

I was previously told by guards that I could pay in trade sydian for quests similar to the following written rule:
9. Players are allowed to take payment in exchange for services as a Punisher. Such services are meant as attacks on indicated players with Bonecrusher Spheres. When sending money for the order, the customer should clearly define the conditions of the deal, including who must be attacked. The price for this service is equal to the cost of the kill, plus a bonus depending on the type of attack. The cost varies depending on the type of Bonecrusher Sphere used.

Please confirm, if this is no longer allowed I will find another way and update my post.

Dreidan, If you could please put a maximum amount I can offer per Spark of Life for clan quest completion. I was hoping to go as low as 50 but suspect it could have to go as high as 1000 once I am closer to complete.

Thank You,
Kat
Comments
Because sydian clan are items. Can the Clan owner freely decide what he does with it. However, giving away is only possible in the clan itself. Not outside a clan.

As a payment with service for certain services are no problem. As long as the operating trade lines have been adhered to the previously specified.

As far as the height of the sydian is concerned, it should be kept within limits. 50 to 100 is realistic + bonus equal to the BC sphere used.

So if the trading conditions are correct, everything is in order.
Palasa, wonderful!! Thank you so much, I will be careful and very clear with the trades and agreements.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.