Help me !!!

i dont know about quest for unlock skeletar, please help me to find that quest, cause i have alot of quest from 17 to 31

shackles

i accidently put shackles on the wrong charactor and have enough money to buy them off i want shackles on my other charactor

names

can i change my name, if so how

Repeated Bonecrushing

Hey i am being repeatedly killed by some guys called krasten6 i have told him to leave me alone so i can collect essence of air for quest the second time he killed me but soon after he killed me again and the worse thing is that im only lvl 11 and he...

21:23 Heaven's Voice: REPICON 17460 krasten6 achieved new reputation stage with REP 17460 - REPRANK 17519!

21:23 Heaven's Voice: krasten6 achieved new reputation stage with {REP 17460} - {REPRANK 17519}!

Krasten6 I will be not I

Incident occurred between me and a clan a phoenix, began from for that that some members of the clan a phoenix conduct mean and dishonest game when I play and I swing in open reputation of the butcher, other members of this clan, start to offend and ...

Reals

My dad was trying to get me reals but it wont go through, why isnt it going?

Reals

How much money or coins does 1 real contain?

why can't they fix Berzerker weapons

if u look at all the berserker weapons the stats don't add up

for example:
the merciless crusher lv 3 blue axe
13-19 damage

the merciless pommel
1-2 damage

so u would think these two added together r

14-21 but No
the reinfor...

How do I find out what to dowhere to go to pickup certain items of a particular Claasification?

how do I find out picking up rings, amulets & other items with either Berserker Classification or @ least Neutral?

how to change the language???

the game have a nather language??? {i am from greece}

Trouble with Magic

I know someone asked this already but there was no answer. I'll just quote what the other person asked, "i been through the guide but i can't find the answer i need...Im level 4 (for now) and i got my amulet and have unlocked the spell book but im no...

how to save my caracter

how do i save before leaving

Character Appearance

Is changing my characters game face, hair, build, etc all possible in this game? How do I do this?

Thanks

Help with Magic

i been through the guide but i can't find the answer i need...Im level 4 (for now) and i got my amulet and have unlocked the spell book but im not able to put spells on my belt like i thought i would...is that the incorrect way to use my magic in com...
Please log in or register to create a topic.