Traven room for rent

What is the number of items....or slots the room will hold?

Duel of Truth

I went to a place where I was able to vote for when I wanted the next Duel of Truth to be but I am not sure how to get back to it. Could someone please provide the link? Thank you.

Vote for best time for Duel of Truth to start!

Great warriors of Tartu! After successful launch of Duel of Truth we are planning to run this event weekly! We would like to know what would be the best time for it start! Vote and tell us your thoughts in this topic.

I just got greevs of the golden eagle from skrag aves but ment to give it to a freind, it wont let me trade or AH it whats the problem do i need to go to witcher class to do it?

Please help my friend.

A friend of mine man Jesus was sent to the dungeon for some reason. He did nothing that I seen I was playing with him. It wont let him get out. He cant wright a forum to the guardians. he is in shackles and it doesn't give him a time he can get out....

Bad gateway?

I cant connect to the game i can only get on forums

How to summon dragon?

Anyone knows how to summon dragon in game?

can i change the way my little person looks xx

I'm just curious as I don't particularly like the hair xx lol x

is teleportation rune a permanent item

can i keep it in my tavern room and it still work?
does it expire?

Number Icon

There is a number that apopears in a red circle (and the number changes) between the map and spellbook tabs under the main playing screen. Can ANYONE tell me what the heck that number is for? I haven't been able to find any information about it. :...

Drop Rate(help)

I'm trying to make armor how can I increase my materials drop rate?

ESSENCE

what is the most essence you can get in 1 fight?

Replicant Bakendest

When my bro (Baltazaar), my sis (Bakendest), and I were fighhting in the arena of honor, there was a player called Replicant Bakendest and Bakendest is my sisters name. What is a replicant and what is it for?

Power of Native Elements air

what is the best way to get essence

Funny Rule

3. It is forbidden to use and distribute words and statements that are sexually explicit, as well as harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, leading to racial and ethnic strife (including but not limited to harassment on ethnic and reli...
Please log in or register to create a topic.