Additions to multiple character rules

Even though anyone can have up to 10 characters now there are some actions that are Prohibited:
- Entering same fight with two or more of your characters including sailing on same ship in Archipelago.
- Loaning/Renting/Giving in credit items or money from one of your characters to another one
- Using secondary character to bypass silence placed on any of your other characters
- Using secondary character in Archipelago to acquire traumas from monsters to later heal them with your main account. This includes any sheningans with your friends using alts - so don't even think about it anymore.
- Transferring Sydian to your alt even if it is for market value in Archipelago to sail it to mainland and then selling it back to your main will be considered abuse and punished as you would be using your alt for storage.

However it is Allowed your characters to:
- Enter the same clan
- Transfer items and money not violating the trade rules. Balance of trades or items sold through Auction should not exceed the +-30% of items worth. You also cannot lower price more than 30% from what it is going for in Auction House.

Last updated on June 6th 2016

Comments
BcMyAltIllMessUuP,

You should understand that these rules are in place to prevent item fixing between certain characters and throwing money from one to another if you're not exact with price of items whose item prices fluctuate that's no big issue with us. As long as you're being fair with prices no one is going to be punished for that.
I hope everyone understands the rules about gold transferring and rep building are intended to keep the game as fair and honest as possible. It is given that some people will risk it and still manipulate the games with their alts, that is why the punishment is so severe. Prevent as much people from trying it as possible. The 30% trading rule is just a guideline. I seriously doubt admin will shackle you if the trade is 31% over or under the average AH price. You manipulators know who you are and asking questions trying to find grey spots to manipulate will do no good. Those honest players have NOTHING to worry about. Just go log on to DE and have FUN.
ThisNsihT,

Good point. I would also assume that the people complaining/asking questions trying to find a loophole or grey area are going on a list somewhere ">
eriksson and masxadov are my friends chars but sometimes we are playing game with same computer and ip adress is that allowed?
also A R G O S is plays with same ip adress some time
T A N K,

As long as you don't enter the same fights and abide by trade rules you'll have no issues.
- Back to the point of splitting rewards.

In caves, a lot of people are able to solo it, but say if you had a second character that was naked and did absolutely nothing at all except stand outside caves looking pretty, if you got gear you needed on the naked character would you be able to give it to him. If not, why?
I just notice that after you merge the two server, my group is no longer there and I loss all items that we collected overtime. And now I can't even reform the group, because some of my character got too far ahead so now you won't allow us to be in the same group.. Can you please restore my group and thoses items we collected? The whole point of me having multiple characters is so I can collect items and not go over my backpack capacity. Please if this is not your department, please direct me to the right place so I can make the request. Thank you.
Mellessa,

Guardians tab.
Mellessa,

No. Group backpack is not intended to be your storage and server merge was announced ahead so you could have taken out those items. Nothing of that will be restored.
Demon Of Satan- Back to the point of splitting rewards.

In caves, a lot of people are able to solo it, but say if you had a second character that was naked and did absolutely nothing at all except stand outside caves looking pretty, if you got gear you needed on the naked character would you be able to give it to him. If not, why?

not seeing answer
- Godfather -,

You're very unlikely to get any gear as rewards get reduced greatly due to level differences.
Ihit,
A fully geared level 22-24 group and one person naked level 23 1st and third boss
Hello Ihit! I was wondering how I fond my old Email I used to create an account. I know the password once I get the email. -Azure- I'm back after about 1 year off

Next time post your question in Guardians forums, your log-in mail is - brianisrad2005@yahoo.com for Azure.
With the trades..... If a trade is made which someone is not sure of as being a legitimate priced trade, can it be rectified to stop shackling?

So if I was to make a trade and afterwards not feel comfortable with the trade in case of shackling, can the trade be reversed to avoid being shackled?
Even though anyone can have up to 10 characters now there are some actions that are Prohibited:
- Entering same fight with two or more of your characters including sailing on same ship in Archipelago.

Please update to say:
- Entering same fight.
- Sailing on same ship in Archipelago.

Clarify that based on the new rules as soon as possible please
Regarding the June 6th, 2016 edit:

Ihit[...]
- Transferring Sydian to your alt even if it is for market value in Archipelago to sail it to mainland and then selling it back to your main will be considered abuse and punished as you would be using your alt for storage.
[...]

If an alt in a different clan is able to get sydian itself and haul it back to the mainland itself, could the alt still sell to "main" at a fair market value? This assumes no "clan sydian" policy that would prevent this at the clan level.

Also, does this clause have an implied "including any sheninigans with your friends using alts" clause?

Thank you.
Trongster,
"This includes any sheningans with your friends using alts - so don't even think about it anymore."
guess we got an answer for that :)

Thank you for updating the main post Ihit, Very much appreciated and very close to purrfectly clear. The only part I would edit to avoid any grey area is: "Entering same fight with two or more of your characters including sailing on same ship in Archipelago. " There is still the loop-hole that without sydian, you will not be entering a fight; therefore have nothing to worry about when sailing. It needs to be more clear that simply sailing with an alt is now against the rules. The fight part is not what matters as there is always a rule against joining a fight with multiple characters.

Thank you again, and thank you for letting us pick apart the changes so we understand the why and how things got changed. Keep up the good work! ">
IhitAdditions to multiple character rules
- Loaning/Renting/Giving in credit items or money from one of your characters to another one
- Using secondary character to bypass silence placed on any of your other characters
- Using secondary character in Archipelago to acquire traumas from monsters to later heal them with your main account. This includes any sheningans with your friends using alts - so don't even think about it anymore.

However it is Allowed your characters to:
- Enter the same clan
- Transfer items and money not violating the trade rules. Balance of trades or items sold through Auction should not exceed the +-30% of items worth. You also cannot lower price more than 30% from what it is going for in Auction House.

Last updated on June 6th 2016

Removed by user
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.