Tribute

Dear Sad Sack.

I wanted to let ypou kbnowq how much it meant to me to find out you were still obcessed with me this afternoon. It is the rare person who has to check my status each and every day that they are on so that they can be sure to show their appreciation for my presence. The many hexes and drillers you send my way are like chocolates and roses. Sadly though, you are not my type. I hate to break your heart this way, but I just don’t feel anything for you. I can not share your hate for others or life in general. It is just not there for me.

Perhaps you do not know me well enough…. When I score the thigs that matter in my life on a scale of 1 to 100, you score in vastly negative numbers. I have adopted 5 kids with emotional disabilities mucy worse than you. They were traumatized and you… well you are just you. They take up most of my time and energy. This game used to be for relazation. Oh wait, it still is as I do not let you get to me. They are my focus and not your pathetic antics.

So I do not get revenge and I will not resort to your level of bullying. Even if I get to level 9- before I finish going blind, which is not likely as I can’t see half the game already… I still won’t come after you. So you can stop being so afraid. Save your fear for Linda.

So I wish you well. You may yet achieve your goal of being the only player still in the game. So many came back wanting to see the new improvements only to find you still doing what you do… so they left and the game lost income. Think how much fun Dragon Eternity will be when you can play by yourself. Then again, you may have to move to the Rssian server where you will never be anything except a small fish.

Good Luck with your hate. I am just glad that I can still fill that need in you to bully someone. I do so love being needed.
Comments
Removed by user
Removed by user
i agree with Major Ursa, i wasn't in 7th Iegion or in 9th Iegion, but i was pIayed before, and Vedmak was the onIy one who was Hex or Bane jusr for no reason, or when u get higher pIace in confrontation than his aIt's then u get Hex or Bane or DriIIer 100%. thas was Vedmak fair pIay... Vedmak u just destroyed this server for no reason, cause u are greedy as Garuug the Greedy, u just want everything for u... and now u see how dead is this server.. just one question to you Vedmak, how u Iike to pIay with bots and aIt's in this empty server? :)) u get what u wanted - empty server :D i hope u get Iucky with this one, and yea go make some more aIt's for confrontations but sadIy there is onIy 3 confs Ieft :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and im 100% sure u are one of the reasson why it now onIy 3 :D
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.