Why sadar side wont join roa and sb, if use all this only for stall me in aoh?

Can u join sb and roa and help yuors team win it with using all this :). Stop destroy game, u cant lose it for me only, because it only waste in nothing....(especcially for u linda, when pandor stop cash for yuors acc.)
WE have event with roa but u all wont join because i be there??? u seriuos??? I alone and i not be in alll fights.....stop cry and go fight.....stall its not alll what u can really lol....
for example some:
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5e934b68-9c51-0401-6ec5-2ce1765d3835
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5e934eec-9cf2-0401-1547-7f48b09be740
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5e93539d-9e00-0401-0e64-0c7588e8004b
even if u made it to stop me on rating, its ok, but why not join other fights where u can get any too lol???
Comments
That is because you sent betepah in arena to stall thornus so you would win confrontation. Now there is something about a pot calling a kettle black isn’t there?
Don’t try ti twist the facts please, it’s annoying.
Also I would recommend to watch “Cry me a river” on repeat via youtube. I feel like it would make a great theme song for you
You thought can be smarter than anybody , TOO has right you sent bete to stall me in aoh and 7b then what you expected?? You do not know what is real spirit of fight you are one of the reason why so many good ppl has been quit this game whats mean you kill this server as well... Do not forget who fight by sword dying from sword ;) but to be honest are you that smart enough to understand that? Hmmm i do not think so. Stop crying kid and grow up hope maybe one day you gonna learn that lesson
TheOnlyOne, idiot what u know about true!!??? i works 3 days then saw him forward with 10h aoh each day lol, begin make aoh also more and he call linda stall me all rest days in week, bete saw it and wanted help me, but he cant seat and stall him like linda and others 10h in row...but who care about them, sadly what they cant play fair and with honest......Anyway until i here they be under ME!
And top not about stall me, i want ask them go sb and roa to make server live, stop hide damn mouses.
-_Thornus_-, wont hear any from u noob.
You are the most deceitful and two-faced character on the server: says one, thing does the other, thinks different. I do not care about you. I fought honestly, unlike all of you. But it will not help you and yuors weak friends.
vedmak1984,
Dude really chill, someone really has to tell you that this, after all, is just a game.
vedmak1984
Stop whining, you don't fight fair. You can only interfere with small LVL, and in your group you suffer
vedmak1984, you silly donkey never saying truth how feel your dogs verik mockba wild bete and rest you always using this mobs to screw up ppl hop BIGGEST liar in this server.You have no honour at all does not matter what way you use to win it count only effect... in your face hybrid
vedmak1984, By the way it does not suprise me at all this game is your whole life and iam pretty sure you gonna be last donkey active here while rest gonna quit this game
What a cry baby hypocrite.
Pathetic.

Ps I joined rac and killed you and your maze skellies, no one is afraid to join because of you. The server is dead in case you haven’t noticed. I’ll post a pic in my gallery in case you need a refresher. Even with adan hammer you could not beat me lol.
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5e9493e1-56d7-0204-bf6d-a3b4c4fb445d
then Linda, you really are unsweetened, but what’s stopping you? the answer is one nubka you
MOCKBA,
I had completed the quest and did not mount or buff because I wanted EVERYONE to have a chance to finish it.
Im not greedy and selfish like ved, he only thinks of himself.
Ez come, Ez go.. Player recognizes game, Many are hell bent on earning fame, Ez don't care, Everyone know's Ez plays fair.. You will find me underneath the tree in Scarlet square. I just wanna play, Under this tree is where i will lay, my sword to my right and my shield to my left, looking out into the distance and wondering what's next... I am covered in blood and my face is a mess, but still i ask you, is that your best? After all the hard work i sit and i wonder, why is it you still my thunder? My motto is Life is Hell, Dying is a BLESSING, maybe then i wouldn't hear you complaining.. I just want to play and make friends, maybe then in the future the game never ends.. I just want to have fun so don't ruin it for me, and i will let you be..

Cheers. Happy Adan Anniversary
Want some cheese with that whine??

No Garuug for you my friend....nope not today sorry!

https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5e95c730-45d3-0201-834b-f1075ee5971 0
goddessLinda, feeded by artamus and spectre mob.......how u strong......sadly i joined in end when was 1 vs 3 and arti phantom lol and even he call 1 skely we win it, damn nice link^^, better close play
p.s ezgoist very strong cheers^^
-_Thornus_-, oooops )the main fighter for the truth appeared)) on the forum you want to be so right)) I find it ridiculous from this)) but we perfectly know your rotten essence))
goddessLinda, hunny the maximum of whom you can defeat this small Ved cartoon)) let's be honest) you don’t need to sniff yourself what you can’t do in life)
Wild Hunter,

Why do you have tampons on your shoulders?
I am very sorry for you that you do not know how to distinguish between sports uniforms and pads)) consult a sexologist, maybe he will cure you)Othie,
Wild Hunter,

I'm not the one wearing pads on my shoulders. You bleeding from the ears?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.