Why sadar side wont join roa and sb, if use all this only for stall me in aoh?

Can u join sb and roa and help yuors team win it with using all this :). Stop destroy game, u cant lose it for me only, because it only waste in nothing....(especcially for u linda, when pandor stop cash for yuors acc.)
WE have event with roa but u all wont join because i be there??? u seriuos??? I alone and i not be in alll fights.....stop cry and go fight.....stall its not alll what u can really lol....
for example some:
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5e934b68-9c51-0401-6ec5-2ce1765d3835
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5e934eec-9cf2-0401-1547-7f48b09be740
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5e93539d-9e00-0401-0e64-0c7588e8004b
even if u made it to stop me on rating, its ok, but why not join other fights where u can get any too lol???
Comments
-PeskY-
I think a lot to talk about and escape at the right moment
-PeskY-
sea battles have repeatedly shown what a fighter you are
vedmak vedmak
he does what he did to him .... and you -we'll go north, we'll go north -fuj
Barmaglot-PeskY-
sea battles have repeatedly shown what a fighter you are

Show me the battles where you have proven yourself worthy. And I will show mine.Before that you are an empty place with empty words.
05:04 Amherst » MOCKBA: i offered to trade, and stay out of each other's way
05:05 Amherst » MOCKBA: you picked to be dumb and stall
05:05 Amherst » MOCKBA: i don't mind, it is your choice
05:06 MOCKBA » Amherst: insult no bitch, no need to bother me
05:06 Amherst » MOCKBA: just watching some tv, and getting some bc rep :)
05:07 MOCKBA » Amherst: for your tongue, I’m now always going to beat the clock for 20 minutes, I just wake up at that time, the bitch is painted
05:07 Amherst » MOCKBA: (coffee)

well done, you wished to stall for 20 minutes, and you made it :)
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5eacede9-85c9-0401-daaf-6abc6787b35 e
Mockba, does your wife know?

05:15 MOCKBA » Amherst: and if I put my dick in your mouth you will be happy?(blush)

05:16 Amherst » MOCKBA: well, that is just not nice

05:24 MOCKBA » Amherst: and with pleasure I will love you in various poses(blush)(kiss)

05:30 MOCKBA » Amherst: but I still put your dick in your mouth, you will swallow it for a long time until I finish
05:57 Amherst »-PeskY-:Ready to serve you.

This is an example. You can print anything.This means nothing.
Pesky;

How can the sexual harassment of someone be funny or worth commenting degenerate shit on? Seriously get your shit straight. Even as a Russian or whatever the fuck you are, you should know this is not ok and should not be tolerated. This is exactly what's wrong in the world, whether it is a virtual or the real one. I am ashamed to call you or Mockba a man. You're both shitty excuses of men, damn.

Have some standards and decency man, for fuck's sake.

Also when trying to prove a point at least try to copy it the right way how the game is coded, and not forget spaces. Otherwise it's very obvious you only have one working brain cell.
TheOnlyOne, Besides insults, there is nothing more to say?Get your head out of your ass.

I’ll print any fraud on your behalf right now,Will this be an occasion to believe me?

Putting any words under any nicknames is not difficult.Are you so stupid to understand this?
I do not justify anyone. I do not believe such evidence, that's all.Your twists are not able to master such a scale of thought?

And to post insults on the forum, even if they are copied, is also a violation.
-PeskY-,

Amazing that you would not even ask Mockba if that is what he said. Instead you instantly call me a lair. I don't really mind, but it goes further to show how certain players carry themselves.

People can play the game for enjoyment, and trash talking is part of it. But this need to instantly take things to a personal level is just not called for in a game, or in life. Much of what is wrong in the world is the need to blame others for everything. Did i enter arena at the exact same time as Mockba, yes, did I offer to offset to avoid confrontation with him, yep. Did he turn me down and threaten me, yep. Did he stall me, sure, but in fact, i was able to earn arrows, more gold than fighting solo, and bc rep. Do I understand why he is upset, sure, he wants points for conf. It was the 2nd time this week i did hop, so i was not going to just walk away. I offered a compromise, and i was not offered any other choice.

End of the day, I earn some gold (just to have to spend it all on a repair to a loss to a bot). But more, i did not fly off the handle and start slinging all kinds of insults.

We all need to be kinder to each other. There is far too much hate in the world. This me, me, me thing is just dumb. This whole youtube and instagram generation needs to toughen up a bit and stop expecting everyone to do stuff for them. Part of the fun is earning what you have. much like the game, sure you can buy or cheat your way to the top. But what have you really gained?

Pesky, my point for this post was, if you all want people to join sea, then everyone that goes needs to act like and adult. Stop all the gloating and bs. There is just not a need for it. Honestly, i choose not to go to sea battles since the change. It is not worth the hassle, and i don't like fighting my own clan. There are far too many cry babies, and I have far more fun on our own battleship.
Amherst, You write that there is a lot of evil in the world but bring your conflict to the froom, thereby inflating it, WHY?

The rest is already obvious, why print it?And people are people.Fanning a conflict, do you think to change a person?)

Live battles are needed by everyone and not just us. Here I disagree with you at all.
What u talk about!?
Just join sb and show how all of u are strong. Its more fun then stall really.
Where damn secret: when i online sb never go, when i work---they going....
p.s If any admin read it, maybe close top, its begin be talk about nothing......
А тут весело
Yes, I wrote this and it doesn’t color me. I was drunk, but the essence of the matter doesn’t change. You climbed. I answered, it’s a pity that I didn’t post all the correspondence, but not what, see you later in the game I can’t play right now, but soon I'll be back

and I don’t refuse my words, I thought so and I think you are dreary
Amherst, I understand that you are offended by what I said in words and did not do with actions? if so, come visit me after the Kornovirus, I will give you what you want)))
MOCKBAAmherst, I understand that you are offended by what I said in words and did not do with actions? if so, come visit me after the Kornovirus, I will give you what you want)))

Thus I conclude you are a bunch of wild beasts that only think with your below-average sized c****.
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5eb34808-80cd-0301-86eb-47bd8d1953d f
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5eb3486c-80f0-0301-2ffb-47c430485b2 7
Spell of Immunity, Eye of the Death Dragon
What is the point of an attack?)
lngslng4u
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.