Taunting for dummies

Today was a day of insight and humor. Returning from my kids doctor’s appointment that ran way over, I logged in to check how my clan’s war was going. To my amazement, I was greeted with an immediate attack by Linda is Less and one of her cronies who I will leave nameless as that individual did not plague me with inane insults. Yes, I took my time as unmounted and unbuffed…. There was little else to do. But at least Linda kept it less entertaining with her weak attempts at insults about me and my clan. I am truly sorry to have to break it to you Linda. But when it comes to taunting someone…. You really aren’t very good at it. Not that I am know for my literary ability… but maybe I can give you some pointers and teach you to do it a little better.

Linda, though art a coward. You hide behind those that are your better. RF and Pandor, to mention a few in sincere candor. And when their support fades away, you use their accounts to win during play. Should ever do the same, few would even remember your name. Linda though art a coward.

Linda thou are a cheat. When ever you are about to lose; bringing in RF is the path you choose. When you wanted so bad to win the eye, again it was RF you used in your try. Linda, thou art a cheat.

Linda, thou art a braggard. You yell ant rant and tell all of your glories, but everyone knows they are just made up stories. You crow and babble and raise such a fuss, but you barely manage the ability to cuss. You claim to be a leader with fame, but without Pandor your efforts are lame. Your greatest achievement in time and space, is to join many clans to laugh in your face. And when your allies won’t stand at your side, from total disgrace you will be unable to hide. Linda, thou art a braggard.

Linda though art the opposite of smart, though it may take you days to understand this part. You tell yourself we all are so stupid, but most of the mistakes were the ones you did. In public tavern posts you cried lighthouse fouls, knowing the rules was too hard so you threw in the towel. Maybe that wasn’t such a bad try, DE gave you a beacon because your cried. You pride yourself as the terror of the sea, but in the end its not meant to be. You take a lighthouse now and then, but you keep getting spanked over and over again. Linda, that art the opposite of smart.

I probably should have done a better job of this, but I had to feed my kids dinner while I composed and the kids deserved more of my attention. So in less than an hour since I was “taunted” as a crying ..itch. Course I was laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes, maybe she though I had started to cry.

Feel free to add your own verses. I know there are more talented writers out there
Comments
Thou art a genius for making this post.... I'll make a new verse when I can think of something lol
i am speechless... wow
this is good) lol
Genius :)))
This is truley UTTERLY PATHETIC.

I can’t even believe I am responding to this bullshit. Didn’t we already do this? Seriously people this is really embarrassing for u.

First of all I did a clan standard on u during a war and u immediately started to whine at me. You are the one who started pm’ing me whining and crying. You said more insulting things to me out of anger because I hit you in your square. I said less whining and more fight. I also said you r a crappy leader and this reinforces that fact. Any clan leader who starts an envious trash talk thread is pitiful. All that bs u wrote about taunting are utter and complete lies.

IF U CANT HANDLE LOSING WARS THEN DONT APPLY.

A coward? I’ll gladly bc everyone in your clan solo, I don’t need anyone to help me unless your clan joins. Then at that point I’ll call in my clan. THATS HOW THIS GAME WORKS AND THATS WHAT CLANS ARE FOR. I don’t use anyone account and I don’t use alts. This all screams envy from 9th like usual. Elitists has always been better and 9th can’t stand it.

RF logs on the help with Shaab, if I were playing his account then why don’t u have admin check the ip adresses next Shaab when he is in the fight. AGAIN AN UTTERLY SAD AND DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO GET ME JAILED TO TAKE AWAY THE THREAT OF THE STRONG CLAN I BUILT. U R UTTERLY PATHETIC. U all just can’t stand knowing we get all the eyes. We get them because WE EARNED THEM BEING THE STRONGEST FIGHTERS ON THIS SERVER!

9th doesn’t want competition they want domination and your obviously trying to demonize me in order to turn as many people against me as u can by posting this crap.

A braggart? Ok what the f are u even talking about? I don’t brag about anything. If u mean by kicking everyone’s asses in wars? I don’t brag. The actions of my clan speaks louder then words, we simply are the best. That’s not bragging. AGAIN MORE BITTER ENVY.

Ok calling me stupid is just making u look like a fool. I’m actually speechless there. U think the stellar people in my clan would follow me if I were not smart? We all know the answer to this. You think I built Elitists up to what it is without a brain. I could go off on how my IQ is most likely double yours but we already know this. Your childish name calling screams out pure jealousy once again. PATHETIC.

Oh and I love how everyone is always bringing pandor into this. EVERYONE knows this is all about him and I being together which has caused a lot of the server to become super insecure. That’s why u post this In a lame and deceitful attempt to try to discredit me and even use lies and deceit to have me jailed. I will report this to Dreidan. I don’t cheat in this game, I won’t allow it in my clan either, everyone in Elitists knows this of me. I play with honor and fight with honor. Just because I built a strong clan does not give u the right to slander me out of PURE ENVY. Pandor and I like each other,we are an awesome match and have a lot of fun playing together so everyone please get over it, he is not going anywhere. We really just want everyone to leave us alone and just play the game.

Attacking islands is part of the game. Good for u if u take them back we love the competition. Why do u all take that so personally. This is a fighting game, win or lose my clan just loves to fight.

I understand 9th has fallen apart and u r desperate to weaken my clan. However going about it in this way with lies manipulation and deceit are just not the way to go. I really wish people would just play and fight. This is truly sad when u r so desperate that u resort to writing a novel of lies about me. Being a clan leader u set a horrible example but you r leader of 9th drinking that hateraid, I’m really not that surprised.
I have been here for 5 years, No one uses my acct but me. In all my time here i have never heard a more stupid rant than this one. I have heard sore losers before but this is the most ridulous bunch of crap i have ever heard. You should go do something else. This game is obviously not for you.
pandor.,

It’s the saddest attempt so far for sure. However some of the other ones were equally pathetic. I thought they got over this childish desperate bs. I guess I’ll add this to my book Drama Eternity : Chapter 18. The Envy Continues
Why so much hate
Bump for admin
Bump
Bump
Bump. Because leane is trying to hide this thread.

She is OBVIOULSY NOT FIT TO BE A GUARDIAN.

TOTALLY BIASED CHILD
Bump
I am sorry you feel that way. Just seemed negative and so I wanted to push it down so there’s less comments on it to further incite other things to be written and encourage negative environment in forum. All the other topics were suggestions on improvements and what could be done to further the game, not discussion of players themselves.

And if they feel I’m not fit, that’s not an issue. It’s just a game, and a voluntary job. If you really want this to be the first thing people see then go for it. Just wanted to read something more positive when I look at forum about reviving the game and more attention to stuff like a cap raise/ mixed sbs rather than an argument between players.

I’m sure some people are for his post and agree with what he says as are those who are against it. I just bumped it down since it’s not involved with game improvement.
Leane,

ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO HIDE YOUR FRIENDS MISTAKES.

EVERYONE KNOWS U R BUDDIES WITH HIM.

AS A POTENTIAL GUARDIAN U SHOULD NOT bE DOING THESE DECIETFUL THINGS.

U ARE OBVIOUSLY TOTALLY BIASED UNFIT FOR A GAURDIAN.

It’s not your place to hide threads. Go play the game u need rep.
goddessLinda,

Well yes, I am good friends with many people. I knew him for a while and tried to help him with some things since he’s legally blind, so sometimes needs help to get his message across as the device he uses does not always type out what he is needing it to. It comes out a little jumbled with m used as spaces.

I can tell he was frustrated when he made the post, coming home, taking care of kids and just logging onto something not good. He just wanted to get it off his chest and I can understand we all get frustrated , can’t hold it in all the time. But, he did say negative things so I do think Dreidan may remove the post when he is available. I don’t make exceptions for things simply because someone is a friend. I believe things should be based on right or wrong regardless of the person. He’s entitled to write what he feels, doesn’t equate it was the right way to handle it. But, I get it, we all get frustrated and need a way to get our point across.

I thought it would just be nice for everyone to come onto something more positive than arguments / comments about each other that can get out of hand and be hurtful. I didn’t claim for it to be my job and I apologize for anyone who feels I was trying to overlook their thoughts or feelings. Just wanted to encourage more positivity, hoping everyone would post more on other topics that don’t involve hurtful words being said.

Also, you are correct, I do need more rep, and I play slower than some other players. I am at work most times I’m logged in and I get some conference calls so I can’t play. I opted to sit and help heal my clan mates or help newcomers into clan with resources/questions especially with mamma on vacation. I can give her updates here and there when she is back on , much easier if I am logged in to watch things. For me, it is easier to reply than to try and focus for 2 hours on a quest or hop, my hours are long with 1 hour lunch break. And I elected to spend my lunch trying to put more light to things that involved more game improvement. Just feels nice to read other things that are about reviving this place a bit more.

As you seem to want this post to remain in the top, then so it shall be.
laker,

Just last week you told me u had nothing against me personally that I never did anything to u. That u just hated Elitists as a whole. So this concludes u r on the envy train and full of bitterness over how strong my clan is.

queen-bee deserves better.

I’m ashamed of you. Encouraging the spread of hate on this server.

U have lost any honor u had remaining.
Leane,

I don’t have time nor desire to read you silly long threads trying to justify bad hateful behavior and save your own ass for doing the wrong thing.

Spend more time playing, I can kill u with no pots. U need rep and action. Too much talk with u, if u were educated, I would say be an attorney.
goddessLinda,

I did not feel I did the wrong thing. I did not write on this thread when he originally made it because I knew the responses would end up being negative and it would just go on and on in an endless circle of more negativity. I don’t want that to be how this game is because it gets so draining for some people. So I thought it would be easier if nobody looked into the thread and kept fueling the fire.

And, as previously stated, I already acknowledged that my reps are low and I did not deny that you could kill me with no pots. I play at a pace that works for me, not what others feel I need to be. I think I do okay, and that is plenty enough for me.

Cheers

Enjoy the day!
goddessLinda, hope u feel better after that...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.