Taunting for dummies

Today was a day of insight and humor. Returning from my kids doctor’s appointment that ran way over, I logged in to check how my clan’s war was going. To my amazement, I was greeted with an immediate attack by Linda is Less and one of her cronies who I will leave nameless as that individual did not plague me with inane insults. Yes, I took my time as unmounted and unbuffed…. There was little else to do. But at least Linda kept it less entertaining with her weak attempts at insults about me and my clan. I am truly sorry to have to break it to you Linda. But when it comes to taunting someone…. You really aren’t very good at it. Not that I am know for my literary ability… but maybe I can give you some pointers and teach you to do it a little better.

Linda, though art a coward. You hide behind those that are your better. RF and Pandor, to mention a few in sincere candor. And when their support fades away, you use their accounts to win during play. Should ever do the same, few would even remember your name. Linda though art a coward.

Linda thou are a cheat. When ever you are about to lose; bringing in RF is the path you choose. When you wanted so bad to win the eye, again it was RF you used in your try. Linda, thou art a cheat.

Linda, thou art a braggard. You yell ant rant and tell all of your glories, but everyone knows they are just made up stories. You crow and babble and raise such a fuss, but you barely manage the ability to cuss. You claim to be a leader with fame, but without Pandor your efforts are lame. Your greatest achievement in time and space, is to join many clans to laugh in your face. And when your allies won’t stand at your side, from total disgrace you will be unable to hide. Linda, thou art a braggard.

Linda though art the opposite of smart, though it may take you days to understand this part. You tell yourself we all are so stupid, but most of the mistakes were the ones you did. In public tavern posts you cried lighthouse fouls, knowing the rules was too hard so you threw in the towel. Maybe that wasn’t such a bad try, DE gave you a beacon because your cried. You pride yourself as the terror of the sea, but in the end its not meant to be. You take a lighthouse now and then, but you keep getting spanked over and over again. Linda, that art the opposite of smart.

I probably should have done a better job of this, but I had to feed my kids dinner while I composed and the kids deserved more of my attention. So in less than an hour since I was “taunted” as a crying ..itch. Course I was laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes, maybe she though I had started to cry.

Feel free to add your own verses. I know there are more talented writers out there
Comments
I am truly flattered at how obsessed you people are of me. It’s pretty funny.
laker,

I did feel great after I got over 100 bc rep and giving u red curses.

More to come.
I won’t visit this thread again. I really can’t comprehend how u people have no lives and just keep posting this trash talk about me.

I have lived with people being envious towards me my entire life but seriously in a game?

Can’t we just fight and play like it was intended.

Please try to find other more positive ways to focus your minds.

Elitists is what it is and I am not going anywhere nor is anyone in my clan.

You all need to deal with it and move on.
See taunting is an art. My oh are spun up and I am still laughing. The only part I will respond to is the RF piece. I reported you the last time you used RF. and your Linda toon in the same be battle. And you got shackled for it. Both toons. Every time you use both toons in the same battle. It will be reported. Your own clan let us know RF quit. Sell it how you will.
And Pandor. I respect you dude. Always have. The Old Man of the Mountain always stood for something. The old days on AER were a lot of,fun. You were a terror out in the islands, but if people gave you a good fight, you sold them their sydian back at a reasonable rate. So your honor is gold. But I know how hard I worked to help Linda get her neph and improve. Just before she sold us out to RF. Watch your back Old Timer.
Major Ursa,

First, I was the crony (there was only one, so that is crony). Second, you make it seem like we bc'd you. We in fact clan standard you. As this was a war between clans, it seems like that is fair game. No one knew, you were returning from your kids doctor appointment (and we hope all is well), but regardless, this is war, and you were in square, so again, fair game. Also, the frustration, as Leane seems to want to point to, came from a few sources maybe. 1) when i got on (late and from clan hall) i saw we were actually losing to 9th. So, i quickly jumped in to help where i could. Through great leadership (thanks Bio), Elitist pulled ahead, and in part due to 9th deciding they were done fighting. This is what lead to the Standards being used (again fair game). So, before you pass judgement and public shaming, maybe you can see why we jumped you as soon as you logged on. We were simply out looking for a fight to gain some rep. People can see from the stats, this was a very low damage war. If 9th wants to fight that way, then that is their choice. As the leader of 9th, you get to lead them.

I have heard that some in 9th now feel like they don't want to "give" anyone rep. I seem to remember when I was in 9th, that people complained that Sadar were doing that. Here is my take on not "giving" anyone reps, you also suffer. I used to sit out of the easy wars in 9th with the hope that other bigger players would let the smaller players grow. What ended up happening sadly was those that were big, just took more (this is back when sydian was a reward for war). As a result, i suffered. I fell behind in heroism, and reps. The issue with getting it all, then when you are done, so is everyone with you. My word of caution for anyone wanting to ride anyone's else coat tails (on either side), someday that free ride ends. Those of us that actually play the game, have seen it.

Ved, since i know you will reply, you are strong, there is no denying it. But what you lack is passion to help others and work as a team. As a result, you will always be beaten by a stronger team. One person can be strong, but a team will always win. I tried my hardest while at 9th to get people to work together. But they wanted a strong person to fight RF. I said the same thing back then, a good team will always win. Now you only care about being first in ratings, and basically live in arena, and bc'ing someone (we saw you last week as offline, but gaining rating points, so you were killing someone some where). I get that is important to you, but again, it comes at the cost of the clan.

I am a bit sad to see you Ursa sink to a public forum to post this nonsense. I am equally sadden to see 9th stop fighting during a war. That had NEVER happened before. Maybe that is the new way, but i will always remember fighting my hardest during wars i was in.

Leane, you say you did not want any negativity on the front page, yet did nothing to hide it untill it was replied to by people outside of 9th, so that argument is a bit weak in my opinion. Maybe instead you should have pointed out to Ursa, your self described friend, how this is not positive for the server, and that maybe he should take it down.

In the end, I am pretty tired of all the whining and bitching. Can we just get back to actually playing the game? yes, it would be awesome if people would stop sending their alts to battles (on both sides). It would equally be great if people would want to build their reps and get stronger. It would also be nice if people that actually posted on forum, would play the game and stop talking about playing the game. And, lastly, it would be awesome of the Admin would actually give us more than 10 minutes in 4 weeks... but now i am just dreaming.

Amherst,

I am not going to tell him what to do. He’s an adult and can do as he pleases. He’s a friend of mine but friendship does not equate: listen to me and do as I say.

I can understand he was frustrated as someone whose older, with eyesight problems and had to take care of a sick younger child, getting worked up about what he logged into. Sometimes when things get so frustrating in real life and in a game, people will explode. Not saying it’s right way to handle it, but that I can empathize with why he felt some type of way about it after a long day.

Laker texted me Tuesday night that Ursa wrote something, but I was literally too tired from training for my tournament to read it. And I spent almost all Wednsday trying to help my mentally ill friend secure a lawyer for his assault case. I took some time to relax for myself and do a sea battle to relieve some stress.

I didn’t look at it til my lunch break today because I had things I needed to do that were more of a priority than checking this every day. By that time I got to it, there had been already things written on it. I just didn’t even bother to read because I am sick and tired of logging into people trying to talk to me about her : oh she said this about you, oh she used some alt just to talk trash about your hair and be a racist.

I don’t care. I said my peace of why I had an issue with the way she talked down to people, and that’s that. I’m not making more of it nor do I want to log in to listen/discuss it everyday.

And as for when I actually read the post this is what went through my mind.

I read it, and I got a laugh out of it because I have experienced frustration with her, so on some level I understood his frustration. But then I realized, how would it feel to have someone criticize me heavily and it was not in a constructive manner for betterrment. It’s hurtful regardless of whether or not the person’s opinion is of value. We might brush it off as nothing but the truth is, we will remember it. As my mother once told me, you tell a woman she’s beautiful, she will forget it in a minute. You tell her she is ugly, she will remember it for the rest of her life. I remember the exact name of the person that told me I’m an ugly chink who should go back to China.

Anyways, my point is, I actively think about whether or not something is the right thing to do, not just based on people involved but the situation itself, and how I would feel if i were in their shoes. RF said some pretty rude things to me once before he unfriended me. When his private information got posted, I made a post on Guardians forum asking them to remove it because everybody deserves a right to their privacy. I had totally forgotten that when I made the post, I included his full name. He pmed me privately to ask me to remove it and I did quickly. I could’ve told him, he got what he deserved for saying rude things to me. I chose not to because that would be the wrong the thing to do. Every situation has context and reasoning and I choose to look at what I feel is the good hearted thing to fix

In the end, what I would truly would like is for people to discuss game related things with me and if they so choose, share something nice about their day, I’m more than happy to listen. I always welcome hearing peoples stories because it’s almost always something sweet they did with their little ones. I feel like all I have been hearing is negativity lately for the sake of having it around and it’s a drain on me , seeping into conversations I have. I don’t want that for anybody. So I just tried to push it down even if it’s just for a little while.

People can say whatever they want about me; how awful I am. But, I know , when it comes to doing the right thing, I’m going to do it. Especially when it comes to how to treat people. I will never feel I have the right to tell someone what to do, nor will I say no to someone if they ask me for help, as long as it’s something doable that will actually benefit them. I like being able to help a friend if I can , but that does not mean I don’t voice when I think they made the wrong move. If you cannot be truthful with someone, or you feel like you have to walk on eggshells around them just because you disagree on something, they’re not your real friends.

Anyways :) there’s my little speech, might not be the most coherent after grappling for a few hours but , I tried. That’s all I have to say on this matter.

Now it’s my bedtime before my flight to SoCal.

Cheers Enjoy the evening.
goddessLinda,

first of all ursa had no problem with attacking him while war. hes problem was the way you were swearing and talk shit to him with insulting what none deserves. well i have a lot of compillation how you insult ppl in pm. want me post here? ofc in public forum you behave and act like a victim.... but how now we have guardians be sure you start talk shit none will be hesitating to report it. continuos silencing will make you behave hopefully....

second, that none has problem with your clan.
and NONE is jealous on you, because on what? do i need write again how you stole an instant clan? you built nothing :D stop flattering and glorifying yourself, as none else does. but where was your "clan family" (:DDDDDD) yesterday when your ass got kicked and you wasted 2 beacons? so who cares. :D
with war only problem was that you, and pandor decide bc us and bane, not been thankfull that we were fight you, and didnt give up at first 5 mins. we didnt and wont get banned from war. thats it. damage delalt was arfully counted. it was impressing to see you all sit in locations with running buffs and wait for possible fight. do your clannies know its because of you that they didnt get fight?
ofc whole world is jelous on you. on what, none knows, but all are

goddessLindaAGAIN AN UTTERLY SAD AND DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO GET ME JAILED TO TAKE AWAY THE THREAT OF THE STRONG CLAN I BUILT. U R UTTERLY PATHETIC.
spoiler allert! maybe i will break your dreams, you being in elis not change much. they are threat... with or without you. but having friends and allies, well your presence there influences a lot :D

i wouldnt be in place of you. and pls try understand maybe its hard. none mentioned your clan here. and none has problem with them. its you - personally -who dig alone server down and make unncessary drama and war around you. but slowly ^^ all will see what you do, and none will stand on your side, how yesterday in lh fights

and finally some facts:
goddessLindaRF logs on the help with Shaab, if I were playing his account then why don’t u have admin check the ip adresses next Shaab when he is in the fight. AGAIN AN UTTERLY SAD AND DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO GET ME JAILED TO TAKE AWAY THE THREAT OF THE STRONG CLAN I BUILT. U R UTTERLY PATHETIC. U all just can’t stand knowing we get all the eyes. We get them because WE EARNED THEM BEING THE STRONGEST FIGHTERS ON THIS SERVER!

remember this?

Major UrsaIt is sad when you have a Level 70 and you still have to pull an Alt from an abandoned account into the fight to help you out.

RF-19 or 18 or whoever the next name will be, hasn't been in the game for a long time now. But his wife, girlfriend, puppet master.... Goddesslinda now controls the strings. And she is so confident that DE won't respond that she not only uses both accounts in boss fights, she is using it in BC battles as well. Nice to see such brazen disreguard for the rules.

Even though anyone can have up to 10 characters now there are some actions that are Prohibited:
- Entering same fight with two or more of your characters

and this?

vedmak198418:34 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the rules, RF_18 has been struck with the Shackles of Prisoner Spell.
18:35 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the rules, RF_19 has been struck with the Shackles of Prisoner Spell.
18:35 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the rules, goddessLinda has been struck with the Shackles of Prisoner Spell.
After double shackles...., hope now Linda u bee smarter and stop use Rf account in fights and heal myself, 2nd shackle can bee forever i think...

coincidence..? with rf18 1k days logged back last time? :DDD
just continue lying please especially to "your" clan. its impressing see still how many ppl believe you.

and an advice at the end: behave and respect ppl around you. what you give, that you get back.

goddessLindaI won’t visit this thread again. I really can’t comprehend how u people have no lives and just keep posting this trash talk about me.

I have lived with people being envious towards me my entire life but seriously in a game?
very interesting... irl and in game too...

Can’t we just fight and play like it was intended.its up to you, stop insult ppl around you...
you can hex around everybody in server and make friends like this :) more to go
I will save time for those who think this is BS or too long, you can just ignore.

goddessLinda

A coward? I’ll gladly bc everyone in your clan solo, I don’t need anyone to help me

I am not sure about that.

goddessLinda

I don’t use anyone account and I don’t use alts.

I hope not.

goddessLinda

Elitists has always been better and 9th can’t stand it.

Ninth had their time, just down for a bit now but nothing unrecoverable.

goddessLinda

RF logs on the help with Shaab, if I were playing his account then why don’t u have admin check the ip adresses next Shaab when he is in the fight. AGAIN AN UTTERLY SAD AND DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO GET ME JAILED TO TAKE AWAY THE THREAT OF THE STRONG CLAN I BUILT. U R UTTERLY PATHETIC. U all just can’t stand knowing we get all the eyes. We get them because WE EARNED THEM BEING THE STRONGEST FIGHTERS ON THIS SERVER!

Yup we can see you get most damage as clan and congratulations, no one says you don't.

goddessLinda

9th doesn’t want competition they want domination and your obviously trying to demonize me in order to turn as many people against me as u can by posting this crap.

Ten forum posts don't even come close to your actions in just 20 minutes. You mostly turn people against you yourself.

goddessLinda

A braggart? Ok what the f are u even talking about? I don’t brag about anything. If u mean by kicking everyone’s asses in wars? I don’t brag. The actions of my clan speaks louder then words, we simply are the best. That’s not bragging. AGAIN MORE BITTER ENVY.

Second part of your paragraph confutes the first part.

goddessLinda

Ok calling me stupid is just making u look like a fool. I’m actually speechless there. U think the stellar people in my clan would follow me if I were not smart? We all know the answer to this. You think I built Elitists up to what it is without a brain. I could go off on how my IQ is most likely double yours but we already know this. Your childish name calling screams out pure jealousy once again. PATHETIC.

I am not saying you are stupid but just look at people all around the world, we like to elect idiots as leaders. (Still not saying you are an idiot or stupid)

Let's say Ursa has a 100 IQ which is most probably higher cause he/she could compose something like this, which means you should have 200+ IQ which i don't think there have been even 10 people with this IQ in history. So it's most likely false.

goddessLinda

Oh and I love how everyone is always bringing pandor into this. EVERYONE knows this is all about him and I being together which has caused a lot of the server to become super insecure. That’s why u post this In a lame and deceitful attempt to try to discredit me and even use lies and deceit to have me jailed. I will report this to Dreidan. I don’t cheat in this game, I won’t allow it in my clan either, everyone in Elitists knows this of me. I play with honor and fight with honor. Just because I built a strong clan does not give u the right to slander me out of PURE ENVY. Pandor and I like each other,we are an awesome match and have a lot of fun playing together so everyone please get over it, he is not going anywhere. We really just want everyone to leave us alone and just play the game.

I have not seen anyone say anything bad about pandor he is well respected among community, even though he is with you. That should tell how much people really like him.

If you made it this far i have to thank you for your time.

English is not my first language so pardon my mistakes.

And linda if you read this i don't think you can respond here since you said no more replies on this post so feel free to pm me.

Amherst,

Hmm very nice i am starting to like you sir/ma'am.
Good morning Am. Sorry about the crony..... but figured it was a loose enough term to hide identities. Grin. I don’t care about the fight standard or not. I mounted and no buffs, i wasn’t pulling any clan mates in. I also want fighting fast and releasing Linda into play until I knew what was going on. And I told her that. But the string of comments about my honor, leadership and friends.... well they were rather lame. When I pointed out her taunting could use some help... Imwas sworn at. It was reported. So I decided it would help Linda to get Taunting lessons. I am a helpful guy. Grin. So next time you catch me standing around in war looking unprepared, attack. It is indeed part of the game. But I too can sling words even the need arises.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.