Bugs megathread

Let's collect all the bugs that've been plaguing the Nova server. Can't promise that we'll fix them all, but we'll try.
Comments
Please review the time it takes for the top level bots to make hits on each other. Many times we get stuck watching bot fights (Cashback vs Cashback for example) and they can't seem to finish a fight in under 5 minutes against each other. (this request made on behalf of my in-game hubby, Kafftou, who cannot post on the english forum on mobile)
I cannot get the protector of the arch quest anymore. I do not have any quest, but when going to guy in harbor, it says something in russian and then I can only pick " I am not ready for a new quest , Raidon".

Please fix ?
pearlsI cannot get the protector of the arch quest anymore. I do not have any quest, but when going to guy in harbor, it says something in russian and then I can only pick " I am not ready for a new quest , Raidon".

Please fix ?

I managed to get quest after 48 hours since last time
Dreidan,

thank you for fixing raffle images. here and terra too :))
My island pro quest cannot be ressetted
00:20 Heaven's Voice: Protectors of Tartu, prepare for a great battle! Elite Shivari and their enslaved minions have invaded the Maze of Eternity!

not always a shivari, but always says shivari
We still get an "error" message when trying to edit a post in clan news. This only happens to the start of the post, all comments can be edited but not the very first post.
There are also still broken links announced by Heaven's Voice (sometimes) if there's a punctuation included in the title of the post.
For those that care - I get around this by not putting any punctuation in the title and by starting every post with a simple and then writing the actual post as a comment.
Achievements: I didn't get reward for various collections I did complete, mainly bc collections.
Evil Eye I Archievement is not working. I've used many curses to get healer collection pieces but the archievement it's still stuck at 19/50.
7 br archive not have blue and green collection but i complate this why plz check my
In other words, I want to say that before I had collected both the blue and green collections, but this is not displayed in the accounts.
TheOnlyOne, Dragon Fire., Unfortunately I had to hand the collection in again, as ihit had stated old collections do not count.
If that is changed, I would like my reals back
Removed by user
Knife repair issue on mobile devices

Lag issue on PC

Notified Dreidan on these, in progress.
Leane, Thanks! That is excellent news!

Could you look into the mobile players being unable to delete clan news posts (that they created)? It would be nice if clan mates could remove the no longer needed posts by themselves instead of clan leaders having to do it.
I did not recieve Casket of Merit after finishing Mentor Quest
I've discarded 2 pupils (they didn't answer to my pms) but now I can't get a new medallion to take a new pupil. The npc that gives the quest has disappeared from arena.
Lady Raya., ditto but I have read we will get a new quest November 1st. Don’t discard the mentees next time is the lesson I learned as well. Lol oops.
04:03 Amherst » Leane, autum winter, rhatmes: was told to report bugs to you all, so, i transported to valdian forest and i had Garuug. I got to forest with 2 min 30 some seconds. The screen was black with a red spinning circle in the middle.
04:03 Amherst » Leane, autum winter, rhatmes: i ended up having to log onto my cell, but it logged in, then screen froze for another 15 seconds. As a result, i could not kill him in time to finish oragange and then red bag quest.
04:04 Amherst » Leane, autum winter, rhatmes: i ask this issue be resolved (many have posted in the bug area, but Leane said to pm you all so you can let Admin know
04:04 Amherst » Leane, autum winter, rhatmes: thank you. i would ask admin give me a red bag for hop
Thunder Kat, Thank you for the info! I didn't want to change so many pupils but I couldn't talk with them, I don't know what was the problem, maybe they didn't speak english, but it was impossible to do the quests together.
I have a bug on apk for android
Android version 8.0

I can't move to another location (froze dragon eternity apk and close it when i press to another location);
I can't fight at all(froze dragon eternity apk and close it when i press to another location);

If i attack something the app freze and close it self after few seconds ... and if i try to log in back it will keep close the app till the fight get end;

If i try to move in another location ... apk freeze and close it self after few seconds ... and if i try to login back i see my self in location that i pressed (same happen using teleport)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.