Alts - ships, curses and archipelago.

After several discussions and careful considerations from now on May 30 2016 it is no longer allowed to suicide your alts into monsters on Archipelago to heal the curses afterwards, also any similar behavior with dying to these monsters naked will be considered breaking rules including with your mains.

Sailing - it is now completely forbidden being on same ship with your alt to be in line with rules that you can't be in same fight as any of your alts punishment if found will be same as being in fight with your alt. As far as sailing naked like some do will for now stay as gray area and for time being will not be punished.

- Only the breach of these rules after date of posting will be considered breaking rules. Anything mentioned above that was done before the time of this post won't be punished.
Comments
Ihit, what about alts mining for sydian?

-Currently Allowed, up for a discussion though
Ihit,
Sailing - it is now completely forbidden being on same ship with your alt to be in line with rules that you can't be in same fight ....

If you are not carrying sydian, and do not attack, there is 0% chance you will end up in a fight with your alt. I use an alt to taxi myself from harbor to pier for hop, with 0% chance I will end up in a fight. (In order to keep the clan ships available to others). Why would this now be forbidden?

And please clarify, if someone else uses an alt to taxi me (Trongster. for example), is there any issue with that?
Even if not carrying any Sydian alt should not be in same ship as your main.
Ihit,
Thank you for clarifying that. And for other people's alts to be the driver, there's no issue with that?
That's fine.
"no longer allowed to suicide your alts into monsters on Archipelago to heal the curses afterwards" I can see why this is no longer allowed, it's your alt helping your main get hero rep.

"Sailing - it is now completely forbidden being on same ship with your alt" I'm sorry to questions this Ihit, but Why? There's no reps gained, no fights, just a convenience of not tying up a clan mate sailing me out to hop. Of course, we will help each other with rides anyway, but I must disagree with making a rule just for the sake of punishing people. If it doesn't change anything reps wise, why bother making it a rule?

"As far as sailing naked like some do will for now stay as gray area and for time being will not be punished." Why sail naked? There's no gear damage in ship battles, like sea battles, so what would be the point in sailing naked?
So let me get this straight.... what was not cheating before is now cheating, and will be punished, but those that did it before that is ok. Way to lay down the law. Oh, and how are you enforcing this "rule"?

Yes why is sailing naked not allowed? Why not let people fight their alts in boat battles? I say throw out the "rules". They are not enforced and just let it play out. Let bots run for hours on end, let us bc our alts, whatever. Heck, let us fill a clan with alts so we can fight them.

Nope, nothing to see here... all is ok.
Same way it is helping your main getting hero rep when getting curses from npc's it is helping your main being a taxi driver alt. Almost no difference to things like using alt for storage which is against the rules - you are not getting any reps here either Storm Kat ;). As far as sailing naked - i suggest you re-read the topic. Saying it's gray area - while not suggested it is not going to be punished - so you are free to keep sailing naked on empty ships.

As far as first comment of yours same as in real life if a new change to law is made people don't get punished if it was done before and wasn't against law. It's called common sense.

People keep calling out bots - please stop, those supposedly reported people have been thoroughly checked and are not using any 3rd party software to cheat.
Ihit,
If decision is made, then rules will be followed. Will this be added to the Punishments tab soon for linking to people who don't read forum?

Questioning the sailing naked - not understanding Why someone would sail naked with no gear damage in battles anyway. Maybe I'm missing something, but if the gear isn't going to get damaged, why take it off? ">

Storm KatIhit,

Questioning the sailing naked - not understanding Why someone would sail naked with no gear damage in battles anyway. Maybe I'm missing something, but if the gear isn't going to get damaged, why take it off?

Some people just cant keep their clothes on ">">">
pearls,
"> ">
Storm Kat,

Gray area = allowed. So feel to continue sailed naked. Should probably stop commenting on that part. It was just a clarification in main post that sailing naked is not a huge issue.
Ihit
It was just a clarification in main post that sailing naked is not a huge issue.

.....">.....">....."> sorry. I found amusement in that line this morning! Guess some like the feeling off being free ">.
Carry on people...nothing to see here
Dont think it effective to post rules change in here. Not everyone ready forum!
Not everyone read forum!!! How would one know of rules changed if they dont read forum?
Storm Kat,

Guess shoot out should be changed to who does more damage. And logging off for boarding fight should reward the attacker all the sydian, and heroism, and clan rep. Way to show strength kat. Keep talking your shit.
AmherstStorm Kat,

Guess shoot out should be changed to who does more damage. And logging off for boarding fight should reward the attacker all the sydian, and heroism, and clan rep. Way to show strength kat. Keep talking your shit.

Off topic much?
Trongster,

Nope, should be against the rules, or at least a larger punishment to log off and not fight for battle. You have opted to not fight either.
After careful consideration, changing my reply.

Simply put, I broke no rules. Amherst, you are back on ignore. Have been since February. Please do not pm Ihit or RF or any of my friends to pass on your messages, You have nothing useful to say to me.
Storm Kat,

Storm, you were sailing while logged off. I saw you, hit your boat. You came online and did shoot out (yes you made me miss more, but who's boat had the most damage? So who really won?), and then you logged off to prevent me from getting any rep (RF, i think you complain greatly when people do that). It is certainly not the first time it has happened (and wont be the last). As to the curse, next time you wish to bane me in dot, do it while NOT standing rightin front of me.

My rule recommendation is that if you are "offline" during the boarding phase, then you lose all the sydian, and the winner gets a base line heroism and clan gets rep also. Just because the loser does not fight, the winner should not be punished. Or put their ass stuck on the boat for 9 hour (seem to remeber storm's post whining about how if damage, losers should not be stuck on a boat.... you cannot have the cake and eat it to.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.