Looking for clan? Leave your application here.

If you are looking for clan please leave your application here for all the Clans to see. Please do mention as much information as possible - your reputations , valor and professions as it will increase your chances of getting into a good clan. You can only join clans of your own faction as well as requirement to be able to join any clan is level 6.

Do not create separate threads that you're looking for clan but instead post here. All threads "looking for clan" will be closed.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished.
Comments
Looking for sadar clan got recruit of second blood and filling slots with guardian set
Looking for a vaalorian clan to transfer reals, my two chars that will be involved are Mystical_Warrior and Mi Yun.

@ihit pls inform me on what are the terms that must be completed so I will not get jailed, for example the minimum length of time my chars must stay within the clan, and any other requirements. Tyvm .
I play as active as i can, but my Main game is Wildstar.
I will farm my equip to got to the dungeons, as fast as possible, to get part of the clan ,i join.
i am a noob ...only want having fun and good with support and lighten the atmosphere. will do best to help whenever i can and they dont call me wendys for notting ....ok wrong my nick here is kalista ....thanks
hello, am a beserk with lvl 11 and very active, would be glad to join a clan and play for the clan too while learning the game. evillive is the name.
Lvl 15 with 8k valour verry active and on daily looking for a clan to increase the fun of playing :)
lLvl 12 witcher, 2.2k valor, looking for an active clan, tyvm
Lvl 15 Paladin looking for a clan. I am on quite often, but may need some guidence to be a more effective player.
I am willing to share my loot with a clan and help clan members.
Am lvl 15 Beserk, Recruit of First Blood, online on a daily basis. Get me into your clan and lets kick some monsters. ">
Am nearly 100 onto Conqueror of Seven Bridges and 350 onto Protector Reputation. ">
Level 10 empire of Sadar 1000 gladiator rep almost recruit of first
Level 16 Empire of Vaalor Recruit of the second blood looking for active guild that help out with quest and do Skrag Cave if your not a team player please dont waste my time and yours i know a little about this game and im willing to learn too so if you like what u see hit me up or check me out IM A PALADIN
LvL 11
Empire of Vaalor
Berserker
I am wanting to join a clan to help fight. Please look forward into inviting me into your clan thank you!
I'm a level 10 w/ recruit of first blood and 1000 gladiator reputation
Hello I'm just a new player and I'm activate very often, So I'm looking for the clan. I'm a girl but I will help this clan in the future anytime I can ">
Names Crion..m 19..highly active ranging from 4-6 hrs ..m a hunter..first valour rank achieved..2nd half way done..
Lvl 19 Bezerker / Miner / Jeweler looking for a Vaalor clan. PM me, thanks!
50k away from soldier 1sr bl..apprent farmer..friendly glad...barbarian armour & weapon...will participate in clan...looking for sadar clan...
Lookin for clan
Ready for some action. Lvl 16 zero. Recruit of blood. Holler me in.
Lvl 28 Pally with Imperial Defender gear and blue jewelry/Roomy Military belt
Soldier of 3rd blood/Vandal
7k Hero of Empire, 7k Protector, 7k 7b
3k Gladiator (I have enough glad collection pcs for 7k)
1k BC, 1k Viligant (2107 to be exact), 1k Corsair (2074 to be exact), 1k Adan

Immediate goals: Earn heroism through clan wars to reach Barbarian asap. I would like to reach Mercenary by lvl 31 and Reiter by lvl 35. As soon as I get Barbarian, I will be working on the last 1k corsair rep for 3k, and work on BC rep.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.