Looking for clan? Leave your application here.

If you are looking for clan please leave your application here for all the Clans to see. Please do mention as much information as possible - your reputations , valor and professions as it will increase your chances of getting into a good clan. You can only join clans of your own faction as well as requirement to be able to join any clan is level 6.

Do not create separate threads that you're looking for clan but instead post here. All threads "looking for clan" will be closed.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished.
Comments
Anoklumos, Welcome to the clan!

Anyone else wishing to apply, please post directly on the Ancient Specters thread that I have made under the Clans and Trade title.

Thank you!
If anyone wants to have me in there clan. Im level 23 almost lvl 24 on game, this is my main character atm. I have been removed from 3-4 clans and left 1 bec of its bad wars. So I do not know if I will be of help except for in the professions league of game. I play 5-10 games a day, and range around what I can do. So I sometimes forget I play this one too, if I get engrossed in something else, and because of this I sometimes wont be on for at least a week-2 weeks, because of games and Real life. Trying to get associated to real life.
The reasons I am probably not a good candidate to yall which I understand, is because Im not always helpful, I am forgetful, and I am not always around on the clock 24/7. But I can keep up to pace if and when needed when I am on. I also want to put a aware sigh to who ever picks me.
I have Autism/Panic Attacks/Anxiety Disorder/Fibromyalgia, and 2/3's of that is why I am not always on also.
Wish you luck and hope someone picks me. I would also like a clan that would keep me always like family member, if I get behind on monthly payments I will make up for it for however much I owe. Since I am not one that likes to be in debt. Thanks again for link Angelia
Hello, Im looking for clan, check me, Im a farmer, witcher and active player.
DEATH111
Vaalor
Needs clan preferably ninth legion
Level11, male
Helloy im Kamil (name in game Boczas) im from Poland, when there extis any Polish Clan i like to entry here, but i can join other language Clan :) Im 12lvl, 20 yrs old.
I would like a clan to join, if any Sadar players want a new member then add me
Looking for a clan lvl 21 Berserk Empire of vaalor ( Nick game Dag0nN ) check me:P
Level 70 please give me a clan to join from reubs01
Dag0nN,
Post on the article Ancient Specters for me, I will add you to the list. And feel free to PM myself or any of my reapers if you are still looking.
Witcher LvL 13
Vaalor
Hunter
Greece

I'm new in game and I'm trying to get better every day.
I want to find a clan so I can find friends to participate in instances, events, wars ... etc.

Thank you in advance
Zerothal,
Post on the article Ancient Specters for me, I will add you to the list. And feel free to PM myself or any of my reapers if you are still looking.
Looking for a helpful clan for a new player. At current, I am lvl 11 witcher, working on prospecting, trying to learn all that is going on in the world of Dragon Eternity.
New to game looking for a strong clan to teach me the ways of the game. Will be active and supportive.
Lvl 15, rising fast. Willing to do whatever is necessary to further Clan objectives. Let's kick some A##.
Looking for a clan, any clan will do, PM me in game
Im a Lv10 Witcher I have played this Game before so I know how to do Most Things and Im a Recruit of 1st Blood I also have 1k Glad Rep
Lv 11, Witcher who wants to join the SeaWolves
Level 10 'Zerker. Looking for clan. Willing to battle.
Thanks!
Hi my name is spottedleaf I'm working to be a Hunter I'm working on my gladiator reputation I have defeated a dragon before (it was a air dragon) I'm lvl 11 right now but I lvl up quick and I have 2 classes they are Paladine and Berserk. I'm kinda new to so I don't know much I really want to get in a clan.PLZ RECRUIT ME!
SkyDragonlust looking for clan. I'm working on Protector Quests am a 1000+ farmer and a cook Have a dragon the same lvl as me 18 Am A witcher If u could use me in ur clan please pm
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.