Authentication error Thread

Due to the large ammount of posts reporting the same problem, please write it here if you have an authentication issue and we will see what can be fixed.

Best advice at the moment is try again in 2 hours.
Comments
well 11 hrs now of not being able to log in and i have a garuug bag that needs to be used..please can we get this thing fixed now...almost a half day
Nova Server is undergoing maintenance. --- For a long time the server is dead, it turns out that we did not know, that were scheduled for repair work on weekends - well done work ">
WaterHawke,

Logging out / clearing cache should fix that issue of yours on Luna not seeing other toons of yours.

G E R A K L,

Maintenance wasn't planned and it's only due to issues being fixed now.
Ihit,
Thanks, I'll try that. As Storm Kat says, I have THE WORST luck in this game of anyone she knows ">">">">
Question what is going to be done about wars that were ongoing when this happened seems to me that with no finish neither side can be winner or losser
ok, I am in. But it is showing I am still at war! With ending time in 1 day and 10 hours
I got in.
You should be able to get back into the game now everyone.
Can't buy anythin...miners, fish baits etc... It says shop is currently unavailable...
Ihit,
wrong....still can't log in... still the authentiction error
yes but cant buy anything
baty,

Shop and war issue for those who were in war is also already being fixed, are there any other issues you're having except for these two?
Shop unavailable.
BoomShizzle,

Read my reply above.

ValathornCan't buy anythin...miners, fish baits etc... It says shop is currently unavailable...

Ditto, "Attention: Shop is curently unavailable"
have no shop....cant buy anything
IhitBoomShizzle,

Read my reply above.

Ihit,
ok I see some progress.... my 2 alt chars can login but my main char which is this one ...cannot
Lord Sinistas,

With authorization error? Just in-case have you tried with different browser to double check?
Damn still not fixed, been over 10 hours that i know of, hopefully fixed by the time i get back on, well Night Everyone ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.