tiering sb

I am sure this is a favorite wanted thread for vaalors but I think sea battle does need to be broken into the 51+ and 50- groups so a lvl 61 with insanes amount of uber grade summons does not just rip a reasonable low level team apart. (not saying such things should be banned however... if you earned them/cashiered them then you can still use them.) Perhaps even make a -30 tier for new sb players.

On a side note for first time captains a little tutorial thing would be nice... such as what the wheel does. Also for repairing the game seems a little favored to sadar as vaalor ALWAYS shoots first. (do not know if sadar shows them shooting first however. I will admit fault if told wrong)
Comments
Yes! 22-30! 31-50 51-16!
Would also help get rid of the player made rules
I have to say that although tiers would be nice, this is one of the few times where anyone from my clan (with belt and mounts of course ) can go together and have a fun time. I would not like being excluded from my level 30-40s going on a Sea Battle because I am level 53. And being the bottom of a level 51-70 bracket and never getting any valor or heroism from it would be even worse.

I think the best solution, really is for us to keep working on getting more people into sea battle, so that both sides have low, mid, and high level players and any buffs that those players pay for are at their own risk. ">

And on another note, if you are level 22 and join for the first time, and don't have a mount or belt, please reply to the people (like myself) who are trying to help you. I know the first time is scary, I've been there, but logging off does not help, you still take up a slot in the final battle and therefore make a difference. Getting 5k damage is better than nothing, even if Heaven's Voice yells at you after. On the reverse side, everyone needs to stop automatically yelling at the level 22 non-soldiers. Not everyone reads forums, not everyone makes friends. The darn game gives you a quest that tells you to join, so you do. It's an honest and easy "mistake" to make, so please stay calm until after the sea battle is over. ">
It's hard enough to get one to run at all without splitting it up.
I welcome any valoor to join. Only thing I request is for no mount/military belt players to leave que if 6 or more are qued. More Sea Battles, More Fun
I had a 6 blue / 6 red queue not fire cuz 2 reds were not really there.... so reminder, leave the queue if you're not going to stick around to play.
Neverwin,
Love this, and agree completely.

Any level 22+ smurfs that want to join, leave queue if 6 or more, otherwise come play with us. If you're wanting to try, but nervous, feel free to contact me in game so I can help you get the basics ready to go.
stupid Katnip Kingpin, stop stealing my posts. (wtf)

Any level 22+ smurfs that want to join, leave queue if 6 or more, otherwise come play with us. If you're wanting to try, but nervous, feel free to contact ME (lol or my alt, Katnip Kingpin, or any other Ancient Specter, they'll get you in touch with me) in game so I can help you get the basics ready to go. ">
I don't like the idea of tiers since it would make it even harder to get a sb going. Everyone gets the elixir of supremacy (think the calculations changed on it didn't it?) so level doesn't matter to much. Just make sure you have good gear and your actually ready with buffs and such.

MORE IMPORTANTLY THOUGH: And yes I capped it since most people don't do this: READ the description that the game GIVES you about sea battles. It can be found dragoneternity.com/library/battle/?part=blog5. For example the question about turning the ship for captain's can be found there. Read it thoroughly so you have at least an idea of what sea battle is about and what your doing. Then ask other people (most likely clannies) about particulars such as strategy, etc.

I personally don't really care about lower levels joining. My personal view is that it is a function of the game that starts at 22 it is only natural that lower levels than I am will join.You can only learn and get better by doing it. Just have fun with it. (Enjoy the "free" valor and heroism lol).

That all said: Let's get a vortex going :D
There are little to no saders that wont go bc'ing ANY level 22's that join. As we supposedly make them lose. They were once level 22 aswell.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.