3 interesting suggestions

If you gaurds/admins could keep this in Tavern for awhile, to get some comments..

1.) In the tavern room...
Where you buy it out, for 50R for 25 more spaces
Can you switch it up, say 2R for 1 extra space, 50R is a bit bazaar for tavern room, say, I only want 15 spaces, i'd pay 30R for it...
Would help big time if people don't need all 50 spaces.

2.) In the dungeon...
Say you got shackled..and are a bit off redemption fee..why can't you get daily bonus in jail?
That would help out to bail from dungeon instead of cashing...
This is a bit unfair to not get daily bonus in jail, would really help tbh, in my opinion..

3.)Shorten the timers...
Eyes - to 1 hour...split price 1/2
Make hop be able to be redeemed twice a day - 1 hour each..halve the resource sacrafication
Mount scrolls to 20 minutes...and split price 2/3
Some people don't have time to last them all out..
Comments
1) I like your option 1 idea for newer players who haven't decided to spend money on the game yet and want to buy extra space with their daily reals.

2) I don't see that changing because there are different reasons that people go to jail. You go to jail for using your alts to power your main character you shouldn't get the daily bonus to get yourself out of jail.

3) I like the idea of 1 hour eyes. HOP twice a day not sure about. Mount scrolls 20 minutes I do not like the idea.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Accumulating enough DB money to get out of jail will take a while. Personally, I'd just quit.

What I'd like to see is a jail timer (illegal trades, you're released after, say, 3 weeks or 1 month or 2 months) AFTER all your illegally obtained stuff is taken away and/or returned (except in the case of serious offenses where time will be infinite, or loans in which case the normal procedure stands).

Jail makes lots of people quit because, frankly, no one pays the fine. Driving a player to quit the game just because of one reversible offense is a bit harsh—I've lost a few friends because of that. I can understand über fines in the case of serious offenses, but illegal trades? Come on, they're reversible. A few weeks in jail is more than enough to discipline the perpetrator.

The game would be a lot better if jail weren't so harsh.

Shortening the timers: Now that's something everyone's been asking for. It needs to be implemented.
you know, it sure would be cool to have within the suggestion forum a little (feedback) box from developers would use to give us an idea if it is something they are interested in, working or, not interested thing is dumb. Having such feedback would at the very least give us the impression that our suggestions, thoughts and ideas or useful.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.