Show who caused injury with bc sphere or bane

When I look at another player in either their profile, "Compare to Me", or the healing dialog, it would be helpful to know who caused an injury when using bc spheres or banes.

I picture seeing the name of the person who inflicted it when hovering over with the mouse.. Naturally, it would be "Wraith" when caused by a wraith.

This would allow me to avoid healing somebody if the injury was caused by a clannie. I would ask the clannie if I should heal before doing so. Otherwise, I might undermine their attempt at using bc spheres as punishment.
Comments
Personally, I think it would be a major source of conflict—especially with banes, which are intended to be anonymous. One friendly BC can be misconstrued as an act of war and everyone gets killed.
I left out hexes because they are anonymous. AFAIK, banes are not anonymous - but I don't use them much so could be wrong here.

As for bc attacks, we already know to ask before joining an ongoing bc fight. This would be handled the same way:

"Bro, was it friendly?"
"No "
"Lemme kill her (wit)"

"Bro, was it friendly?"
"Yep - good times ">"
"">"
You are probably right with the BC attacks—so I now support you saying that BC curses should display the curser.

I think banes are anonymous but I will make sure with either experimenting or asking someone else.
Marcus the Wise,

Banes are as far as I know, although in low brackets if you get hit with blue dragon shackles not hard to check reps and see who did it lol
For the curses you could ask the person who did it. And with banes you can usually guess who did it if it's in something like arena.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.