Exchanger....

Real Exchanger- Instead of trading with clannies, this would be so much better and easier.....Like the dedaire exchanger, gold is put in, and reals are gotten, but reals are from players.
You guys should create an exchanger, where you place gold, and it's changed into reals from game, but game sets ratio, , this will really help for clans who everyone isn't a casher, but still want clan to be strong with purple gear....Would really help out every clan. Cashing would stop yes, but limiting it will keep the cashers going, say 1500 reals per month or so?

FOR EXAMPLE: Your clan has 5000g, no reals. Say, the leader can put in 1500gold in the exchanger, and whatever the game sets the ratio at, say 1.5:1, the 1500g is changed to 1000R and trasnfered to chest automatically....will help every clan GAURANTEED!
Comments
Would reduce spending therefore very unlikely to be implemented....
i agrree
Well i'm behind this 100percent!!!
this is a great idea!!! there are lots of ppl who spend a lot of time on this game, but don't have the money to buy reals.. this would be a great way to allow those ppl to buy reals without actual money.. Hope someone pays attn. to this, cuz it would be an awesome addition to the game!!
FlameWar,

Maybe so....but they can limit the reals changed, maybe 1500 reals per month or so....that would make it fair.
As I said above^^
Love the idea, but absolutely not going to happen.

No matter what modifications you make to your plan, it will detract significantly from the income of the game owners if it actually helps the players.
Marcus the Wise,

Yeah, agreed, I dont think it will happen.

But would be awesome for it to happen...
scandelnavia » _Mindless_Prodigy_: ehh, these developers dont listen to users. they are only interested in making money, not keeping players. i bet there is a high disconnect rate. perhaps 20:1

Put aside the need for money for a sec, and think of the players, we give the money to start with....but this update would be amazing, so many happy players that the admins actually listened, which means more $$, even though it would cut $ off a bit, it will also gain $ and you admins know it too. This would help everyone...do something for the NON-cashers....for ONCE!!!! Every update...Non Cashers: Oh look, a new update!! Oh....it's for cashers...

this would be awesome
1500R is really not much to ask for, especially since everyone wants gear...pots...orbs...outfits...etc.
And when melvin comes...everyone will be snagging for reals..
and when the limit is reached, people will start cashing again....1500 is really not much for a month....
Even 1000 would be awesome.

+ Cashing won't be wiped out really...
Where is everyone going to get red buffs, hammers,damned summons etc.
+ 1000 & or 1500R limit is going to reach pretty quickly
There is unlikely to be any sort of exchange where you can change money (gold) to reals between player A and game ever implemented. Gold-Real exchanges will stay only between players.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.