Alts

I have a suggestion to help clans deal with alts.

I realize that we can not get rid of them, and I have no issues with people having them. I have some myself to sell to clan.

But I do have issues with the lies, its past the point of being old. So I am suggesting to help our clans function better with out the drama, change the color of the names of alts. You make Defliers purple( ish) , Clannies green, Sadar red, Valor blue. So maybe make the alts names show yellow. Some way of marking them as an alt.

When they then come to a clan they wont be able to lie about being an alt, and maybe without the web of lies it will slow down the stress on clans.

Just my two cents....
Comments
id like that alot
indeed
I think it is a good Idea
i don't get.....
but what if you make your alt better then your main or you want to start over using your alt..... you'll forever be classed as an alt player although you decided to make that one you main.
No one cares if you reroll, The issues are those who come in lying about being an alt in the first place to either hide a main/old toon or to hide having more than one toon clanned.

I am a reroll, many are... that's fine.. the idea of this is to take away the door for lies to start in the first place. People who do this do not understand how bad more than one toon in a clan hurts the game as a whole.

half the time is not the alt that gets councils mad, its the lies around them.
Its not the alts per say, rerolls are fine. I am one... its the fact of some thinking they can hide they are an alt by lying, and having alts in other clans.

Maybe if we can see they are alts it would go a bit easier... no web of lies right out the gate. Just let us know so we can say 'Okay I see your an alt....' and give clans a leg to stand on.

I wish those people understood how hard it is now, with the drama. At least they use to get a new email and shackle the old one before ....so there was less stress on clans. Now its a daily flow of trying to figure out who is who, and if they are the thief you just kicked 5 mins ago...

So I think being able to least know what/who we are looking at might help out. It cant hurt... you only fail if you don't try ;)

Cant fuss about alts if you do nothing to try and make it better!
If anyone applies for a clan you should be able to ask ihit names of all their players rather than just clanned characters.
ChloeAva_71Its not the alts per say, rerolls are fine. I am one... its the fact of some thinking they can hide they are an alt by lying, and having alts in other clans.

Maybe if we can see they are alts it would go a bit easier... no web of lies right out the gate. Just let us know so we can say 'Okay I see your an alt....' and give clans a leg to stand on.

I wish those people understood how hard it is now, with the drama. At least they use to get a new email and shackle the old one before ....so there was less stress on clans. Now its a daily flow of trying to figure out who is who, and if they are the thief you just kicked 5 mins ago...

So I think being able to least know what/who we are looking at might help out. It cant hurt... you only fail if you don't try ;)

Cant fuss about alts if you do nothing to try and make it better!

how about the game having to put all the alts a person has on his/her info page, i think that's less hassle then adding another colour group to the game takes away the purpose of sadar vs vaalor (red vs blue) shaab is a special event and clannie one speaks for it's self. :)
another point on this, if alts were colored, we might stop accidentally hitting farmers during DoT. Tired of hearing people complain that an alt got hit, when there's no way of knowing that it's an alt on the near tab. I support the idea of a color change, And a profile page.
Storm Kat,

They should just stop whining if they're stupid enough to go in dot zone it's them taking the risk even if just moving through
Storm Katanother point on this, if alts were colored, we might stop accidentally hitting farmers during DoT. Tired of hearing people complain that an alt got hit, when there's no way of knowing that it's an alt on the near tab. I support the idea of a color change, And a profile page.

I like this idea better!!! Add to profile...... would be wonderful!
I like the idea of all alts being listed on each info page. If alts come from same general ip address - the character name should be automatically listed on all the other character pages from the same ip.

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.